1

Today is the 1463 days since everything had happened. Claira take out her camera and starting to shot video as usual when her kids comes to her.
" Mommy, pwe ( we ) are ungry ( hungry )".

" I am sorry. Mommy will breast feeding both of you now okay.  Come here my prince and princess."

Some of you must be clueless right now. Well, as you can see, i am happy right now.  I am Claira and i have two kids. I mean they are twin. Their name is Ayden Adam Brian Mackleson and Aylice Adam Clarissa Mackleson. Both of them is Adam kids. But Adam doesn't know about them except his parents. U It's have been 4 years since Adam and i last encounter. I mean since that painful day. I don't want to remember anything. And now i am strong to face anything.

- One hour later -
The kids sleeping peacefully while her phone suddenly ringing. She knows who is the caller. It's her in law and parent. Seem like they are on their vacation. She pick up the phone. And then she heard giggle from them.

" How are you and kid's doing? Is everything okay? Have you take your meal? " Dad and papa ask me with one breath.

I just smile and say " we are okay. Don't worry and enjoy the vacation. I need to go now. Please tell mom and mama that their grandchildrens miss them. Take care and bye. God bless. "

I call my in-laws as mama and papa while my biological parents as mom and dad. Thanks to them that i can been away from Adam for four years. They kept me far away from Adam and far away from England. They always support me. Adam don't know about me and the kids and i don't want to remember that night.

- Flashback of four years ago -
I went home after i done with my lawyer about preparation for divorce papers . I feel weird about the women heel infront of the door. I called Adam name but no one replied. So, i just open the bedroom and i saw my husband, Adam was in the middle having a wild sex with his personal assistant, Hezza. This is the sixth times i had caught them red-handed. And i knew that i won't forgave him anymore. Just then, i heard a gasp behind me and i saw his parent were shocked to see the scene infront of their eyes.

"Adam, what are you doing?!! "  Papa shouted at him. They were shocked to see three pairs of eyes included me watching them doing a wild sex.

"Hezza, you are ungrateful girl! Get out from this house now while i still trying to be nice to you! I said G.E.T O.U.T N.O.W!!!!!" Mama clenched her teeth while looking angry at Adam and Hezza. Hezza ran out from the room while Adam putting on his shirt and pant.

After awhile, everyone just sat down on the couch in the living room silently. The pressure filled up in the air.
" Mama, Papa,  I am sorry. I had been a bad son. I won't do it again. Please forgive me. " Adam looked sympathy while trying to be forgiven by his parent when suddenly i heard papa say " this is the sixth times Adam. You should be able to make sure you don't cheated on your wife. She forgave you and did not told us about your behavior. She keeps everything for herself. She cried a lot because of you. She went through a lot of pain because of you. She always respect and be a loyal wife. Adam, you lost a gems when you insist to keep a rock. Let's go Wifey."  With that papa and mama leave the house.

" Ara, i am sorry. I...  I...  I just....  I am sorry" Adam says with pleaded eyes.

"It's okay Adam.  I am fine. Don't worry about me. I have cooked your favorite foods before i went out earlier. If you want to eat, the foods is there in kitchen. I need to use bathroom okay. " I can't cried anymore. I just smile and went to the bathroom. After that, i saw Adam sleeping peacefully on our bed and i knew this is my last time to see him again. I took my suitcases and boxes that i had packed two days ago from the place that i hid it quickly. I had called a taxi to get me to my destination. But before that, i had put an envelope with the divorce paperwork inside, our wedding ring, engagement ring, car keys,  credit card and everything that belong to him. I also left a letter for him. I took a one last glances in the house and look the door. With that i enter the taxi and went to my destination.

" Good bye Love"  i whisper to the wind.

- present time-
My tears roll down again. I still love him and i knew i still his wedded wife since he doesn't know to sign the divorce paper. I kept all the videos that i took everyday since the day i left him. I knew about it from his parent. I didn't know that I am falling asleep as i keep thinking about him.