Lies

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

"Angel" Nik sighed in frustration as I rummaged through my shopping bags full of new clothes, for an outfit.

"Don't talk to me right now Niklaus, I am so angry at you" I snapped stripping out of my silk rope to get dressed.

"Try to understand Thyra".

"You didn't even consult me" I glared.

"I don't want to fight angel" he tiredly replied, grabbing a towel and heading towards our en-suite.

We had been fighting all morning, it of course was his fault.

"Then you shouldn't have allowed your new hybrid and her mutts move into our home, without telling me" I shouted.

"I told you she just showed up with her pack last-night" Nik snapped holding the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"And you just so graciously allowed them to stay" I scoffed.

"We need them on our side if we want to bring Eden home. Esther is building an army of wolfs and if anyone has a chance of disarming that army it's the queen of the crescent wolves, if Arielle gets my mother's wolves on our side, then we are just that little closer to bringing our daughter home".

"Your new little pet better unite those wolves quickly, because it's starting to smell like wet dog around here and I don't like it" I huffed, storming into my closet to finish getting ready for the day.

***

And hour later and I was ready for the day, I was dressed in a mini, baby-pink, feathered skirt, a blue and white long sleeved button-down shirt and a black blazer with a leather collar, I paired it with some pointed, laced-up, stiletto ankle boots and a gold choker.

My hair was lightly curled, my make-up simple with some eye-line, mascara and red lipstick.

I walked down the stairs into the open part of the compound to find a beautiful array of food, laid out on the dining table, only Nik would try and make this up to me with brunch

I walked down the stairs into the open part of the compound to find a beautiful array of food, laid out on the dining table, only Nik would try and make this up to me with brunch. I rolled my eyes picking at the bowl of red grapes, which he knew were my favourite.

"You have to work harder than this Niklaus" I sang, as he walked up behind me.

"I admit I've been thinking of a way to make it up to you, the both of us in bed naked came to mind, but this wasn't me" Nik replied as he kissed the side of my head lovingly, making me roll my eyes.

"Must have been Elijah" I shrugged pouring myself and Nik a glass of orange juice then handing him a croissant.

"This wasn't my doing..." Elijah stated coming into the compound, making me wonder where he had been all night.