Chapter 24- Exchange

For Your Love Chapter 24- Exchange

***Authors note*** This Chapter is dedicated to the amazingly talented @theclothdiary (on Instagram) for allowing me to use her amazing artwork. Guys, please make sure to follow this talented artist and also the amazingly talented @viirvladrawings. Thank you so much ladies for such amazing Les Twins artwork and sharing your talent with the fandom.

(SONG)
This what happen when I think about you

I get in my feelings, yeah

I start reminiscing, yeah

Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah
Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer

Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me
I had to change my play of ways got way too complicated for me

I hope she's waiting for me
Everywhere she go, they playin' my song

That's why I say the things that I say that way I know you can't ignore me
But so, so

So gimme all of you in exchange for me
Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me

Break it down, yeah

Yes sir, check

We use to lay up and then stay up
Have sex and then blow dank

I shouldn't have played no games with you, just leveled up my rank

Last time...

Larry POV

Bryson Tiller's Exchange played thru my speakers as I drove back home to her. My baby, my love, she was alive and now back home from the hospital. It had been two months since the tragic accident that almost took Truce and my brother away from me. Both were healing both physically and mentally well. However, I still slightly suffered from a bit of post traumatic stress and hoped to one day run into Speedy in good faith that beating his ass would be a great healing magnesium for me. 

Both Nala and Diablo had agreed to postpone the wedding for awhile until Lau and Truce were both healthy enough to be a part of again. Of course, the crew came together in order to cover whatever expenses they may have had lost due to the postponing. It also took awhile before Truce was fully able to regain her speech and ability to walk properly again, but vowing to never leave her side was the only option for me. Through much praying and love (from all of our loved ones) she gained back what we were afraid she might have had lost forever. 

I woke up this morning with such a strong sense of purpose and while she slept I met up with my twin in order to discuss some life changing decisions. It was so relieving to no longer be fighting with my brother over her. Laurent had finally come to respect my and Truce's relationship and proven himself yet again as the great man I always knew he was. My twin is my life and his blessing meant the world to me. I could honestly say that where I stand today in life, was truly a blessing. 

(SONG)

You're my lady

You're my lady

You're my lady

You're my lady

You're my lady

You're my little baby, my darling baby

I swear you're the talk of the town

And everybody wants to know what's going down

Babe, I know they've seen us before