Chapter 21- Should I

For Your Love Chapter 21- Should I

Truce POV (Flashback)

"Truce is that you?"

"Yeah, Aunty it's me."

"Ok well, we're in the kitchen."

"Uhmmmm something smells so good," I spat while 1st kissing my little cousin Byron and then my Aunt Deloris A.K.A Aunt Dee Dee. "And I'm hungry too, tante arrêter de jouer (aunty stop playing)," I teased while knowing just how much she hated when I spoke in French.

"Uh huh, don't come in here with all that Merci, Bonjouri, and Wee Wee," she joked as I laughed out loud towards her playful slander and poor interpretation of my native language.

" Um Aunty that's Bonjour and I prefer Oui," I teased.

"Yeah, yeah well none of that in here," she chuckled.

"Oh Aunty, your just a hater because you refuse to learn it," I playfully pouted while kissing her once again before readying myself to leave back out the kitchen.

"Wait where are you going?" She rushed while stopping me in my tracks.

"I'm going to go take a shower."

"Girl you just got here sit your behind down for a min, I missed you." She laughed.

"Only if you say S'il vous plaît (Please)," I teased.

"S'il vous plaît," whispered my little cousin Byron as he smiled at my laughter and my Aunt Dee Dee rolling her eyes while placing her hands on her hips. I rushed over to my him, gave him another kiss and swooped him out of his high chair for a hug.

"Aww anything for you By By (his nickname)," I said while taking a sit at the kitchen table and placing Byron on my lap.

"Don't make no sense. Soon I'm not going to be able to understand a word that boy says," she laughed while shaking her head.

"Don't worry Aunt Dee, I'll translate," I joked as she walked by to grab some ingredients from the cabinet while playfully hitting my shoulder on the way.

"Anyway, your mom called. She said she misses you and when are we coming to visit." She spat while pausing for my response as I broke eye contact with her and started to play with Byron. "Don't do that Truce."

"What? I'm just playing with the cutest little guy in the whole world."

"Yeah and trying to ignore my question girl don't play with me."

"I don't know when Aunt Dee I'm just so busy right now."

"Girl you are a freelance photographer. Don't make me hit you," she playfully spat as I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"You're so violent," I joked as we laughed in unison. "And I'm serious about starting the magazine Aunty, me and Milan have already begun shooting for it and that reminds me of something I need to ask you," I rushed while twisting my face into a pouting feature and shaking my cross fingers. She rolled her eyes knowing exactly what my question was leading too.

"Truce you know that's not how it works, with me and Jay."

"I know Aunty but he has always loved you, I bet you if you asked he would say yes," I pleaded.

"And suppose the shoot got traced back to me because you're my niece and worst Byron? I'm sorry Truce but the answer is no baby girl." She remorsefully spat as I shook my head in understanding. "But you do know that I'm proud that you're pursuing your dreams, Baby." She spat as I cringed at the familiar nickname. "Oh that's right you hate the name Baby, why is that again?"