Are you really mine?: brianna

Once again, I pulled myself together and looked over the banister and I didn't see anyone through the big window above the door. I guess I had to drop the lazy streak and go open the door to see who it its.

I walked downstairs and opened the door. I cocked my head at the sight of Abbey, and Ally.

"Ally I -" I was scared.

"It's ok.. but just letting you know, I really don't like chandler okay?" She spoke up.

"I know, I was just jealous.. and I'm so sorry." I walked toward her for a hug but Abbey put her arm in front of me.

"What about me?" She said in a joking way.

"Yeah yeah.." I smiled.

They came in and then sat down. "Can I get ready?" asked abbey.

I looked at her confused.. " For um what?"

"Brianna's coming to meet up with me!"

Brianna. Also known as Bri.

She used to make fun of me sometimes. We used to be EXTREMELY close.. but we kinda lost interest in each other.. Her and Abbey got to be really good friends over the summer, when I first Moved to Atlanta. Abbey came when school started up again. I don't know what's gonna happen now that Brianna is coming. I hope she doesn't steal Abbey away from me! Especially ALLY!! Now that I have spent time with Abbey i realized that I should have never told her more than Ally. I like Ally as a friend.. I'm not so sure about Abbey anymore!

"Um but you have a hotel!" I started "don't you?"

"Yeah um, about that.."

Right at That moment Em,and Lauren came downstairs. "is everything ok?" Lauren asked me. I gave her the 'get her out of here' look. Em nodded at me because she understood. "Lauren? can you come with me to the kitchen to help with breakfast?" Emily asked her.

"Yeah!" She responded in her British accent. They walked off into the kitchen. I knew that Emily was explaining to Lauren what was happening.

Next thing I know;

"HANNAH! Help!!!!" Lauren screamed from the kitchen.

I ran into the kitchen followed by Ally and Abbey. "Em what happened."

Emily was getting her acting on. She was on the floor, 'crying'. And there was a broken plate next to her and her arm was wrapped in a cloth. But it was a small plate so I didn't care that they smashed it in purpose.

"She was grabbing a plate and tripped and the ceramic cut her arm!!" Explained Lauren.

I smiled at her for only her to see. I turned to abbey and ally. "Abbey you best be on your way, OUT." I stated.

I pointed to the door and as soon as it was shut, Emily got up and dropped the towel and hugged me. "Thanks guys" I said. All Ally did was laugh.

"I'm really lost." Is all she said.

"We wanted to get rid of Abbey because she was using us to

'get ready' "i explained to Ally.

She smirked at Lauren and Emily. "We have I get you ready for your date with Chandler!" shouted Emily. I smiled at her.

We went upstairs and they helped me pick out an outfit, but they couldn't find anything because they didn't check my guest rooms closet! aha they forgot about it. I didn't want them to pick it out. I wanted Mingus to pick it out. Mingus is my best guy friend. so I wanted to have him pick it out.

To: Mingus ☺

From: Hanny

Come over I need your help with what to wear!!!

To: hanny

From: Mingus ☺

On my way! :)

I love our relationship. But did that kiss ruin everything?

I'm so confused.

I sat down on my bed, on Instagram, twitter, snapchat and texting my friends back home.

To: Lily

From: Hannah

Hey girl! I miss you :( I wish you were here 😭. I wish you could meet my boyfriend and my new 'cast family'

To: Hannah

From: Lily

Hey, your not the only one who misses someone! I miss you too. Ugh I wish I was there too. :( I don't have a plane ticket.

To: Lily

From: Hannah

If that's all you need, I can send you a plane ticket and then .. wait for it... NORMAN REESUS CAN PICK YOU UP!

To: Hannah

From: Lily

Norman uh REEDUS? WHAT OMG!!! Yes yes and yes thank you so much!

To: Lily

From: Hannah

No problem :) I'm happy to do it!