Are you really mine: What just happened

STILL HANNAH'S POV.

"Hey! hannah right?" Andrew said in his British accent.

"H..hi" I stuttered.

"Come sit with us for a while, wont you?" ally asked out of hospitality.

"Actually we better be on our way soon." Norman said standing up. "And you better get a good nights sleep for tomorrow. A long day of filming is waiting for you!" He reminded me.

"Yeah yeah I will." I giggled and Andrew smiled at me.

They walked down the hallway and shut the doors behind them.

I walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I sat on my bed just staring at the wall thinking about chandler. I finally fell asleep. My alarm went off at 6:30. Just on time! "Ughhhh". that was the only thing I managed to get out. The only problem was that it went off just a little to loudly, waking ally up. My mom Haddent gotten a flight to Atlanta yet. "Turn it off. TURN IT OFF!!" ally snapped. "I'm going I'm going" I stated. She gave me the stink eye. I dragged myself out of bed, and trudged into the bathroom to wash my face. I had a rushed breakfast which was just yogurt and water. I rushed out the door at 7:15 and my car was there I pick me up.. Well at least I thought it was to pick only me up. But to my surprise I opened the door and I see chandler sitting in the far seat wearing jeans and a hoodie and me wearing yoga pants and a t shirt that said 'tell me all your secrets and ill tell you mine.' On it. I really regret wearing that shirt because I knew what chandler was going to say. "Hey. I like your shirt." He grinned and looked at my face. "What?" I asked looking at him annoyed. I stared ou the window.

"Nothing.." He said.
"When it's nothing it's always something." I said deeply under my breath. "What was that?" He asked with a sweet tone of voice.
"Nothing! geez why do you need to know everything?!" I blurted out the words and instantly regretted them. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes and had a frown on. "Because I care. Because I want to know." He stated. The rest of the ride was silent but luckily it wasn't long until we reached the set.

He helped me out of the car and we walked to the prison together. "I'm sorry for earlier in the car an-"
"Shhh.. Darling it's ok." Chandler put his hand on my shoulder. His sweet smile lit up my eyes. I couldn't help but smile back. "Did you ever realize how beautiful your eyes are?" He asked me. "Yeah kind of" I said self pleading. "But your girlfriends eyes are pretty too.." I managed to face the fact he had a girlfriend even though I liked him. Really really liked him.. I grinned with my face down and eyes looking at him.

He lifted my head up with his fingers under my chin. until our eyes met. "What girlfriend?" he asked. And gently put his hand on my waist pulling me closer and his other hand on my cheek pressing his lips on mine. It lasted for a second. I looked at him and moved my hands to the back of his head and pulled him to me and kissed him once again. "Are you and Rachel umm.." I asked
"Yeah.. I ended it because I had feelings for you."

What just happened?