Are you really mine?: the party

Ok we're almost ready. When I heard a knock on the door. I ran to my bedroom window because was at the front of the house and I see chandler there. Just standing there with his hands in his pockets. Wow.

"Who is it?" Lauren asked, making her way over to me.

"Chandler.." I replied. Go answer it! Emily stated.

"Nope. I still have to get ready!! I'd rather be with you guys anyways.." I said as I tried my best to fake smile.

"That smile might work on some random person, but from actress to actress," Lauren started. "that fake smile can't fool me." She whispered in my ear. "If you don't answer it, I will." Lauren crosses her arms. She started to walk out of the room.

"Wait!" I called after her.

I explained what had happened between me chandler and Sam.

All three of them got up and gave me a hug. "I'm going down there. Emily lets go." Lauren whisked away Emily to go to the door and 'talk' to chandler.

LAUREN'S POV.

I went downstairs and opened up the wooden door. "Can we help you?" I said. Holding the door with my foot and crossing my arms.

"Umm.. Is hannah there? I mean can I talk to her?" He asked as he started to push his way through the doorway.

I blocked him with my body and Emily stood beside me blocking the rest of the entrance. "I don't think that's a good idea. Goodbye." Emily said grabbing the door and shutting it in his sorry face.

We ran back upstairs.

HANNAH'S POV.

"Lets go." Lauren and Emily came back into our room and grabbed my hands lifting me up out of my chair.

"Yeah grab your clutch and let's go!" Emily added.

"Fine. But if we're going we have to go now Because
1. It's late
And 2. Because I'm going to change my mind in 5 minutes." I laughed. We all ran downstairs and put on our shoes. It was pretty warm out so we ditched our coats and got into Lauren's convertible. We drove off with our hair Flying in the wind blasting music.

If I do say so myself : we were ready for a party.

We arrived at Norman's house and we get out of the red mustang. I take a deep breath and I walk through the doors. I was 'in front' and they were like a couple inches behind me. Everyone was dressed fancy. I'm glad I was too.

I felt my phone vibrate in my clutch. I take it out and Normans name lit up my screen. I guess he didn't see us come in because I could see him in the corner of the room talking to Steven!

To:hanny(:
From: REEDUS:)

Where are you? Are you here yet?

I showed it to Emily and she grabbed my phone and took a picture of Norman talking to Steven and sent it back.

To: REEDUS :)
From:hanny(:

*picture message*

We see you!

I saw him look at his phone and smile. He looked at the doorway and we each gave him an open mouth smile with a light wave.

U thought the night would be fine and fun until I saw chandler siting with Samantha on the couch with her back again set the arm of the couch and her bare legs that a tight short dress barely covered ON HIM. Her legs were over his lap. He saw me come in and he looked at me and his jaw dropped.

"There's jake! Go up to him and give him a hug and a peck on the cheek.. Just. For. Chandy." ally suggested.

They all smiled and gave me a thumbs up, as I walked over to jake. He saw me come up to him and smiled.

We walked into the room that chandler was in and we stood in a corner. "Hey, you umm look-"
"Thanks" I stopped him before e had to Finnish.
"Oh wait I didn't give you a proper hello!" I hugged him really tight burying my head in his sweet smelling neck. I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled at me. I looked at chandler who was staring at me. Jake took my hands and brought them up intertwining our fingers. He gently pushed me up against the wall and pressed his lips on mine.

I pulled back slowly. That was the best kiss ever. But I can't stop thinking about chandler. His kisses were something special. I don't know what it was about them but they were different.. They were, better.

My phone buzzed and I looked over at the couch and chandler was gone. I looked at my phone and his name lit up my screen. Once again..

"Excuse me for a minute.. Ill see you later, maybe!" I explained to Jake.

I had changes chandlers contact name from chan to chandler..

From: chandler..
To: Han.

Meet me out front in 3 minutes.

After I saw this I looked at my contact name.. 'Han.' I remember him telling me something about how he only puts periods beside the names of people he hates.. WOW!

I went out front and he had strung lights on one part of the lawn. the front part was fenced in so no one could see Normans windows or yards.

I walked down the path and someone grabs me from behind covering my mouth so that i don't scream! He turns me around and kisses me passionately..

I see someone out of the corner of my eye. "CHANDLER?" Sam screamed as she marched over to us. Chandler kept his arm around me. "What are you doing with her? your with me now! Remember?" She asked giving me a dirty look.

"Uh no, ACTUALLY I don't remember. I never asked you out, never liked you and I frankly never will. I love hannah and I'd do anything for her. Now screw off. Good ridins." Her mouth hung open. We walked away from her back into the party. I turned around and saw my best friend from back home! I stared at her and she FINALLY looked at me. she looked so surprised!

"Hannah?"
"Abbey?"
"Hannah is that really you?"
"Oh abbey yes, yes it is."

I let go of chans hand and ran into abbeys arms. Abbey was always there for me. She's extremely funny and I tell her everything.. She knows more than Ally does. But I still love ally! How could I not.

I started to cry an I could feel the tears dripping onto my shoulder from her face as well.

"Oh my gosh I haven't seen you since left!"

"Abbey I'm so sorry for leaving with out telling you sooner. I really should have."

"It's ok.. I have a hotel here and I'm living there now."

"Abbey please come live with me and Ally!!!!"

"Ally's here?! REALLY? I feel like I haven't seen her forever! "

"Yeah she's over there with Lauren, Emily and chandler.. My boyfriend!"

"Ooooo Lala! I'm going to go over there! "

I laughed and went over to Norman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: vote, comment.

Updates will be soon!