Are you really mine?: jelousy

STEVEN'S POV.

"Who's that?" Jake asked me.

"That's hannah, she plays Taylor on the show." I explained.

"Oh.. she's cute." he smirked at me.

"Yeah good luck with that." I said laughing.

"What?"

"See hannah and chandler have a 'thing' goin on.. well that's what I heard. She tells everything to Norman so you should talk to him." I said.

"Ok.. I will I guess." he said.

HANNAH'S POV.

I sat down in my chair that was almost next to the directors. I took out my phone and started playing a game. I was almost done the game when I felt two taps on my shoulder. I whip my head around to see jake standing in front of me. "hi" he said. "hi?" I said back.

"Hannah right?"

"Um yeah"

"You play Taylor right?"

"Your familiar with my work" I grind at him. he laughed.

"Your a great actress.. and your really cute and pretty." he says and he blushes.

My smile fades to wide eyes and a flat mouth. "Thanks.. I guess."

"So you and chandler?" he looks down.

Luckily my phone lit up at that moment. It was a text from chandler!

To: Han <3

From : chan

Hey.. It's ok if you don't respond but I'm on my way and I jut arrived now! ill be coming through the doors in a few seconds.

"I'm sorry, i have to go meet someone. ill talk to you later though!" I gave him a warm smile to wipe the frown off his face. I saw chan come through the doors and I ran up to him. I hugged him as tightly as I could and he hugged me back. "I love you too" I whispered quietly in his ear.

He pulled back and he kissed me. I pulled away after about a minute and then he smiled at me. we walked back to his trailer together. I could see jake out of the corner of my eye looking over at us. We opened the door and then chandler went in first. I was going to close the door when I looked over at jake and smiled at him trying to make him feel better. He didn't smile back though. "Chandler? I'm goin to go back to set. I need to welcome jake properly. " I say as I close the door behind me. "han? wait!" chandler calls after me and comes out shirtless. ey I'm not complaining. he kisses me gently and I pull back. "see you later ok?" I ask as I run to jake. "hey! see I told you I'd talk to you later!" I giggled. He smiled back. "hannah, I don't think you've met Samantha!"

Who's Samantha? What does she look like? Is she prettier than me!? Does chandler know about her? What if he starts to like her more than ME? AHHHH

"no I don't! Hi! I'm Hannah"

"Well I'll leave you to alone to get to know each other!"

"I'm looking forward to acting with you and you being the co-star on the show!"

He smile went to a mean face.

"I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to go on with my career. not to be close to some annoying perky girl. And just letting you know your the co-star and I'm the star. Now where's chandler. I thought I should get to know him because I am playing his love interest."

"Yeah and I'm his girlfriend. Nice to meet you snappy. your the new one and unless you want the boot off the show I suggest making nice to EVERYONE. Not just my boyfriend and my other close friends. And by the way chandler is in his trailer but hell be out in a minute. Ok?"

She looked at me and I gave her a dirty look. I looked at chan's trailer and see him coming down the stairs dressed as Carl. I looked at Samantha and she said "yeah he's sure your boyfriend, your such a liar you couldn't get that if you paid him."

"Oh really? watch this." i snapped back at her.

I ran up to chandler and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around.

"WHERE'S THE KISS CHANDLER?" Norman screamed across the yard for everyone to hear. I blushed and he kissed me passionately, putting his hands around my waist and mine around his neck. I pulled back with our foreheads still touching and all of a sudden everyone started clapping at us. I smiled and him and kisses his cheek. we both walked back to the prison set Hand in hand.

"CHANDLER HANNAH AND SAM TO SET!" the director yelled. We preformed our scene and then it was time for break. More scenes were afterwards and then it was time to go home.

Sam was standing bedside me and Norman casually. Norman kept nudging me. "what?"

"That was quite a kiss" he said.

"It wasn't that special" Sam interrupted.

"Hey no one asked for your comment." Norman stood up for me. but he always does.

"I'm going to chans after to work on the school project." I say to Norman.

"Nah your not. your both coming to my party."

I smiled. "okay then. I'll see you at 8."

"Sounds good." he replied. he patted my head and then went back to andy (Andrew)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if this was a short chapter.. Next update will be soon! Vote and comment!