Are you really mine?: nicknames

Math class was almost over. Next was gym, so I had to get changed. I always felt weird changing in front of other people. But you know who didn't? Bri. I felt she was really fond of herself, and I don't know why! Oh wait.. Yes I do. It because she was.

The bell finally rang and I put my math away. Chandler, Ally,Lily, and me walked to the gym change rooms. "Bye." Chandler said. "What?" I said chuckling. "I'm going to see you in 10 minutes." I kiss his cheek and wobble into the change room and sure enough, there's bri in her bra just standing there. Abbey wasn't one to do that but she did the same as bri. I turn to ally and lily to make a disgusted face. All the other girls in the change room screamed at the sight of me. "Oh my god can I have your picture!??????" She yelled in my face. I just changed and ran back into the gym and stood beside chandler and a guy who kept scanning my body.

Chandler held my hand. Our fingers intertwined with one another's. I looked over at the guy again who was still staring at me. "Can I help you?" I ask.

"Your really hot." He says

I lifted up chandlers hand holding mine. "Yah tell that to my boyfriend." I say.

He looks away as I movie closer to chandler. Later in the next five minutes ally and lily come out and chat with us.

"Ok we are doing warm ups right now. I shouldn't see any still feet. Two laps around the gym then go outside and run the track once." All of us looked at her. "What are you doing just standing here? GOGOGO!" Her voice echoed through the gym. I looked around and noticed bri and abbey were just coming in now.

"Sorry mrs. Relenkis" she says all pouty.

"NO EXCUSES you do double for tardiness." Mrs. Relenkis commands.

I laugh to myself because they were the ones that finally got in trouble for once.

We go outside and run the track. Gym was almost over. The bell rang. Man was that a long warm up.

A few hours later it was 7 minutes from the final bell. Thank god.

When it rang chandler, lily, ally and myself met up outside and then all Of the paps and fans came a-runnin.

We scurried away from then down the street.

"I say we come up with nicknames" ally bursts out in randomness.

All of us look at her and laugh. "Well then I'll just come up with them for you guys" she says proudly.

"Chandler..... Hmmmm" she thinks.

"Chan chan my main man." She states.

"Uhhhh no." he replies embarrassed.

"Fine, then channy." She upgrades.

He just nodded.

"Hannah, hanny!!!" She always has called me hanny so I didn't really care.

"And lily you are lil" she says.

"Oh god.." Was Lilys reply.

"I think those names are da best." she boasts.

We run a bit further from everyone but are we safe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality check: Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update again real soon.. Vote/comment hope y'all enjoyed!