Are you really mine?: pieces

"I don't know chan, ill try to find out." I explained.

I looked over at Mingus and he smiled and waved awkwardly at me... It just made everything worse.

I looked back to chandler and he was standing there with his arms crossed. "What?"

"Nothing. But we have to get ready!" He stated.

I walked with him until we got to my trailer. I walked inside by myself and he went into his trailer. I put my purse down and plugged my phone into my dock, I then put on "demons" by imagine dragons. Eh, that songs pretty good... In my opinion.

After I got into my outfit to go on set, I walked out of my trailer and started to walk to 'makeup'. I walked in as I always did and saw chandler laughing his ass off. I heard another voice so I walked further in. I hugged chandler from behind kissing his cheek. "Uh hello there" an annoying voice boomed.

I glanced over and saw Jennifer. EW.

"Hi." I pressed.

"Chan?" She asked.

"MMHMM?" He answered.

"Who's she!?"

RUDE.

"My girlfriend. My one and only." He replied kissing me back.

She glared at me. Good, I don't want her to like me. I don't give two shuts if she doesn't like me.

The makeup guys walked in and started on my face. It wasn't much because its not like I'm a walker. Just a normal person... That lives in The Walking Dead. Haha.

When they were done I got called to set right away. I usually didn't get called for about 10 minutes but oh well. I walked over to set and up to Robert.

"Yes? Do you need me for filming or just to talk?" I asked happily.

"Just to talk and then right to filming" he smiled. I smiled lightly back.

"Look," he started. "We've heard that you and Jennifer have been having problems?" He kinda asked and kinda stated that. I wasn't really sure though.

"Mmhmm.." Was all I managed to get out.

"Why excatly?"

"Because she doesn't like me but I don't know why! I was just happily standing with chandler and she just came up and started acting mean to me! Not a very good first impression if you ask me." I sassed him under my breath.

He looked at me and then moved his hands from his sides to being crossed.

"What?? It's not my fault." I told him.

He just stared at me.

Literally.

Just stood there.

And looked.

At me.

Man he was weird.

"Well, if your done.." I started to walk away. He didn't say anything to stop me either but I knew I had to turn around when I heard Jennifer talking to him. I sped up while I walked over to him. "And Im not going t-"

I was interrupted.

"Whoa your actually a character? I thought you were just the help." She snapped at me.

My mouth slipped open, and hung there. In an offended position.

"No. Do you not see the outfit?" I asked.

"Oh, I thought you always looked like that."

THAT'S IT.

"No. I play Taylor. Carl's love interest. Along with reality where I'm Chandlers girlfriend." I was hoping that what I said would anger her. And it did. She looked at me disgusted and then I flipped my hair and walked away back to set where chandler waited for me.

"Alright gather" the director spat out as weak walked toward him. "We need to have these few takes to be realllllyyyyyy great. Try your hardest and don't mess around. We should have been already filming the next episode." He explained.

We're behind!?

What? Nah that can't be. We were ahead yesterday. "How can we be behind?" I asked

"well with everything going on," he cleared his throat. "drama, out of acting... dinners, parties, and interviews we are behind on making the busts and the props." he started to raise his voice. " PEOPLE. get it together."

We got straight to work after being completely embarrassed. I did feel bad about that stuff but not ALL of it was my falt... Was it?

Man, I'm falling to pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Reality check: well guys, we couldn't get me up to 770 followers by Wednesday.. We are back on track with regular updates though! Nothing special. Go read 'reckless'

Sorry if mines not as good but comment what you think is gonna happen or what should!!

-Chandlers Whore/Babe}