Are you really mine?: tomorrow

Today is yesterday's tomorrow.

-

Wow. I never thought I'd feel as much alone as I do these days. Something's different. Everyone's leaving me.

Today is the day that lily is to go back home. "No. Your staying here." I re emplused as a burdened her. She put something in her suitcase and I took something out.

"Hannah. Stop. You have I let me pack!" She returned the statement.

"No you don't because your not going anywhere." I whined.

She looked at me with glossy eyes. "Hey that's not fair. No glossiness allowed." I dreaded her.

She laughed as she continued packing. Ally was downstairs watching TV. She was sad about this. More sad than I was for sure. All she did this morning was get up at noon, go downstairs, plop herself on the couch and that's where she's been ever since.

Lily soon finished packing and started to walk down the stairs. I stopped her, well a least slowed her down, by clinging on to her waist and not letting go. She dragged me down the stairs. "Hannah." She sounded annoyed.

I looked at her mad. "You can't just do this."

"Do what?" She asked as chandler quietly snuck in the door sitting beside ally.

CHANDLERS POV.

I walked into Hannah's place quietly. I saw her and Lily fighting. I didn't want to get in the middle of it so I softly sat on the couch beside the lump which was ally.

"What's going on?" I whispered.

"Hannah's mad because everyone's leaving and now her 'best friend' is too. But really she said I was her best friend." The dynamics in her voice reached a high level as tears streamed down her cheeks. She looked at me with big eyes. "Just forget about me eh hannah?" She stormed upstairs slamming the door and locking it behind her.

Now I'm just sitting here awkwardly.

HANNAH'S POV.

Ally stormed upstairs past me. It left a confused look on my face but I went back to Lily. "You can't just come into someone's life, make them care, then just check out!" I shouted.

She just stared at me offended. "You know what?" I asked rhetorically.

"What would that be?" She said.

"You can go back to little princess land because.."

"Because what."

"Because I'm done and I have been. LEAVE. Go. I never wanna see your face again. Just- just leave. " I said looking away from her.

"But hannah !" She screamed.

"BUT NOTHING. I don't like you goodbye." I pushed her out the door and sat with chandler. I didn't cry.

I sighed and laid my head on his chest as he stroked my hair in comfort.

"Should I even ask?"

"No" I replied.

*that night.*

"Chan?"

"Ugh" he moaned. "Yeah?"

"We have to film in about 1 hour."

He quickly scattered off the couch. "Ok.. I'm gonna go home, grab my stuff and I'll be back with the car to pick you up." He offered.

"Norman said he would pick us up. Just go home an we will be there shortly." I smiled.

He kissed me gently before leaving the house. He didn't have to go that far. His house was just around the corner.

I shut the door behind him and walked up the stairs. Door closed and locked. "Ally come on open up."

No answer.

"Ally his isn't funny open up.!!!" I shook the doorknob trying to open it.

No answer. The wind carried its loud high pitched tunes through the window and under the door.

'The window.' I thought. She could have left!!

I remembered that I had the key on my keychain. I ran down the spiraling stairs and grabbed my keys. I hurried up the stairs and unlocked the door bursting it open. Ally was sitting there at the base of the window. "Ally?" She didn't answer.

"Ally? What are ya doin" I sacredly asked. She turned around and looked at me with evil eyes. "Hello hannah." She said.

I was scared. "Ally I'm sorry. She wasn't and isn't my best friend I swear. She called me hers but I never called her mine because that would have been a code violation of the bows." I smiled

She smiled back. "You-you remember the bows code?"

"Yeah, of corse" I said hugging her.

There was knock at the door. "That's Norman.. Got to go bye." I stated grabbing my purse, phone and running downstairs once again.

I swung open the door. "Be right there." I put on my shoes and sweater to head out. We got in the car again me with shotgun so chandler would have to sit in the back.

I went on my Phone and opened twitter. I got a lot of hate tweets!

"@hannah_lincon || Why are you so mean!?

From: @dancingflowers"

"@hannah_lincon || you have to break up with chandler. He's mine.

From: @twerkingwithchandler"

Many more to come.

There was one that really stood out though. It read:

"@hannah_lincon thanks for sending lily to me. She's my best friend now.

Xx

From: @lilbrianna_xo15"

I ignored it. I ignored all of them and closed the app. I went onto Instagram and posted a picture. It as a pic of me chandler and ally with icing on our faces from our frosting war. I put a caption on it: "#tbt our frosting war we should do this again sometime!"

Instantly I got about 1,453 likes. A bunch of comments too! A couple read "EW." A few read "chandler <3 he's mineeeeeeee" and some read "your ugly"

But the rest were fine. "I love you"

Or "your so lucky!!"

I locked my phone as we got to chandlers. "There he is." Norman stated and chandler walked down his driveway and got in. "Good. Now that both of you are here" Norman started turning around to face chandler and myself. "Did you here the news?" He asked. Me and chandler looked at each other worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality check: ok so comment what you think should or will happen! Also if you want more cliffhangers or less.

Love y'all hope you enjoyed! Vote/comment?

Sorry for the short chapter!

-H