feels right

"I made some plans today".  chandler informed me.

"what sorta plans..?"

"get dressed and you'll find out" he smiled and climbed off my bed an exited the room.

I got up and shut my door before going to my wardrobe and picking out a black pair of jeans with holes in the knees and a white flowy shirt.

I walked to my bathroom and straightened my hair quickly and did my makeup.  not too heavy but it was decent.. I brushed my teeth and then I walked back into my room and took my phone off charge, scrolled through Instagram and then went downstairs, chandler wasn't there so he must have gone home to get changed and have a shower.

I sat in the kitchen waiting for him to come back..

chandler is good for me.. I just don't want to end up toxic for chandler.

yeah.. it's my life. my own words I guess. my own thoughts...

Have you ever found someone and when you know they were your heart and they knew you were their armour.. you cant just let someone like that go. that's chandler for me. But.. I think I have to.

Chandler makes me feel numb to everything else. When he walks past me this light shines off of him and oh my god he's perfect. I don't want anyone except him. I'll just have to learn. I ruin everything. I can't ruin chandler. he doesn't deserve to be fucked up by some girl that isn't worth it. I can tell he loves me.

He could get any girl he wants... yet he chose me. And he keeps choosing me. that's what love is; love isn't you do this for me I'll do this for you.. love is I'm gonna do this for you because I want to do this for you.

I was snapped out of thought by my phone ringing.

'Norman dad'

"hello"

"hey yo what's good" he spoke

"wut" I replied

"I'm.. never mind I'll be home soon"

"okay yep I'm.. okay bye"

what the fuck ahahhaha
okay there

I still don't know what I'm supposed to tell chandler today.  holy fuck.