Are you really mine?: hang out

I need to go to the park.

No no no

He'll think something's wrong, he'll ask Brent and Brent will spill. BUTTTT if I don't, Brent might tell him.

As all these thoughts passed through my mind, there was A HUGE bang on the door which made Taylor, Shyla and me jump.

I ran to the Door unlocking it. As soon as I did, it swung open and it smacked me square in the face. I heard a slight chuckle before a burst of laughter.

Riley.

i grabbed my nose in pain as blood dripped onto the floor. "DUDE!" I yelled.

"DUDE" she mocked.

oh how i despised her.

I walked over to Shyla who had a bunch of klenexes in hand. I clutched them to my nose as i pinched the bridge to slow the bleeding. I dont know what im going to do about her. she's passed out every 2 seconds anyways, so its not like i really have to deal with her but when i do... its like taking care of Sharkisha with rabise. AKA not fun.

"Riley please dont do That" I begged.

She stopped dead in her tracks as I thought she was just going to keep walking to the kitchen.

She turned around and came toward me with her head down but with er eyes glued on me... Sorta like an angry, ugly fat bull running at you, flopping around.

Whale then... Oh yeah, she kind of resembled a whale too..

As she darted toward me, I started to panic. She stood in front of me.
"What.about.this." she said before throwing a punch which splattered blood across the wall.

RILEY'S POV.

I threw a punch but she wasn't fast enough to dodge it. She's a fat steak. Yeah. I want to rip her to shreds.

Wow, that blood on the wall looks pretty... They should keep it there and then it can Become one of those Leonardo devinchies ..

Hannah stumbled backwards as I got ready to punch her gain until she was out cold, and maybe even after that.

Before I could do anything, I was getting knocked down by a force behind my knees. My legs gave out and I stumbled back. My butt clashed against the ground.

I picked myself up and hit her in the gut. She clenched her stomach in pain as she began to hunch over. I kicked her in the ribs and she fell to the ground.

HANNAH'S POV.

I fell on my butt really hard. She kept kickin me and kicking me. I was on the floor clenching myself in pain. I didn't know what to do. Yes I slay zombies for a job but that's a script.

I was plastered to the ground. I kicked my legs at her but she smashed my ribs in. She let out a light laugh before walking into the kitchen. My vision was all swirly and I couldn't see much.

"Hannah" a voice echoed. I tried to focus but I couldn't.

•••••••

*later*

My eyes fluttered open and the lights were brightly shining in my eyes.
I guess over all of that time, I was thinking.. I was thinking about chandler.

I didn't have a clue before but now I do. I know what I have to do.

I tossed and turned in the bed. "Hannah?" A voice asked.

"Tay?" I groggily replied.

"Yes, yes it's me hannah." I could here That she'd been crying a bit.
"Shyla just went to the cafeteria" she smiled.