Are you really mine?: acting

We saw the mob herding toward us. My house was just around the corner. We made it inside just in time."lock all the windows and doors, also close the curtains in ALL rooms. I've dealt with this before. I'm sorta a pro." Chandler tried to impress. I looked at him and giggled. He smiled and started to close the blinds.

We sat inside until 4:00 and our school ended at 2:30.

"Crap, we have to film today at 4:45!!" I burden everyone.

"I'll call us a car and security?" Chandler asks.

I nodded and walked out of the room and upstairs. I changed out of my fancy school outfit to impress and i quickly threw on some roots track pants with one of chandlers sweaters that he gave to me. Well, he really just gave it to me the night we went out for a movie and it started raining but I never gave it back. I looked in the mirror to only see chandler walk in behind me and wrapped his arms around me resting his chin on my shoulder. I grasped onto his arms that clinged onto me with mine as much as I could. I leaned my head down kissing his forearm. He loosened his grasp and turns me around till' our foreheads met. I looked into his eyes still in that position an he smiled. He's so.... Ugh what's that word? I can't think of it.. Oh wait yes I can. He's so PERFECT.

"Han?" He said shyly.

"Yeah?" I hesitate.

"I love you.... I just felt like that needed to be said." He laughed.

"I know you do. I love you too. It didn't need to be said but its nice to hear. Thank you." I said in all seriousness.

"Also, I'm sorry about your parents." He croaked.

Oh how I despised that word now in the meaning of my parents.

All I managed to get out was, " don't be. It's not your fault."

I hugged him quickly and walked half way out the door but was stopped by the words " but it's not yours either."

I stayed still dead in my tracks. A moment of pause was taken by my soul. I then continued to walk.

When the car arrived me and chandler got in. But there was a slight flaw with the car. Oh who am I kidding there was a HUGE flaw with the car. Not so much the car itself but the person who was in it. Samantha.

"Hey?" I asked awkwardly.

She just gave me a dirty look and looked away. When we got to the set we went to hair, makeup, and wardrobe. "SAM, HANNAH, CHANDLER, STEVEN, AND NORMAN TO SET." A voice boomed across the prison staging.

We started filming and I messed up the line that I told them I had trouble with. "God hannah, we aren't here to make mistakes. We aren't here to have fun. We are here to have a life. Get it together, I'm not having a co-star like you." Samantha snapped at me. I just stood there taking it in. I didn't know what to say or do. No one did. Everything went quiet and she looked embarrassed.

About 3 hours later I finally got the line right and everyone else got their lines great too! It was now 8:32 pm. Robert Kirkman approached me and apologized for Sam. "Great we just lost 2 of our cast." He sounded in a grieving mood.

"Two?" Chandler reacted quickly.

"Yeah. Sam and jake!" He replied.

'Yessssssss' was what I thought. "Oh that's too bad," was what I really said holdin back laughter.

"I know your holing back the giggles." Robert said escorting me to the food table.

"Look" I started as I took a sip of wanted from the plastic water battle I had scooped up off the table. "It's not that I'm the only one who's happy." I chirped.

"Hannah?" The snack guy approached me.

I looked at him, and nodded.

"Uh, oh um sorry to bother you miss, but uh, can I have your autograph?" He said shyly.

"Awe of corse." I replied. I gave him my autograph and I took a picture with him on my phone. "I'll post that later." I said.

He then walked off. I went back to Robert and chandler.

"As I was saying, I'm not the only one." I continued with a mouth full of food. I was about to take another bite but...

"I know." Robert said pulling my hand away from my mouth.

"Geez can't a girl eat?" I Asked playfully.

He laughed but soon went back to all seriousness. "Now that they're gone, we shouldn't have any problems with you right?"

"Uh yeah." Was all I managed to get out.

We finished filming and chandler walked me home as usual. "Wanna hang out for a bit?" I Asked.

He nodded and came in. Lily and ally had been watching TV. "Hey" they were in sync.

"Hi" I replied putting my sweater on the rack.

Chandler waved. "We were just talking about how bri and abbey are leaving Atlanta tonight!!" Ally reminded us.

"And me too.." Lily interrupted.

All went silent and I stood there with chandlers arm wrapped around my waist. As soon as those words echoed across the room I put my head to chandlers chest not breaking eye contact with lily. Ally even looked surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality check: hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I've been busy!! I'll be updating more frequently.

Vote/comment and stay tuned

-H