Are you really mine?: he said it.

I buried my face into chandlers sweatshirt and smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder and he looked down at me. Grinning. "What?" I asked. "How am I so lucky to be sitting beside you right now?" He asked.

"Well I wouldn't call it luck.." I explained. "Oh yeah? Then what would you call it?" he asked as I lifted my head of his shoulder and gazed into his beautiful blue eyes. " Fait" I said. He smiled and kissed my nose. "I like that" he said. " Can i ask you something?" He said.

"Of corse!" I replied trying I make him feel comfortable. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. "Honestly I thought I already was.. But yeah!" I smiled at him. He smiled back.

We went back to the movie. when it was over I was going to go back to my hotel room. "That was an awesome movie" he said to me.

"Yeah yeah it was but it was so scary" I said burying my face in my hands smiling. "I'm not a big fan of scary movies" I explained.

"I know!" he said. I looked at him confused. "I just wanted you to do that cute thing you do when you get scared." He said.

"And what would that be?"

"You know.. When you put your face on my shoulder and bury it in my sweater." He said shyly.

I could feel color of bright red rush to my cheeks. I Smiled in response.

"Well you'd better get going, its a long day of filming tomorrow!"

"Yup. it starts at 4:00 pm right?" I asked to clarify. As he walked me to the door he said "yup but we kind of just film till' were done" he opened the door and walked me out. "Bye" i told him dreading that I had to leave. "Bye." He kissed me gently slowly pressing his full lips to mine. I heard a voice coming from down the hall. "CHANDLER?!" I quickly pulled back and a brownish blondish girl came barging through the middle of us causing me to slam against the wall.

"Rachel?" He asked. "What are you doing here?" He looked confused.

"What do you mean, what am I doing here. It out anniversary for 2 years!" She looked at him and kissed him on the cheek. He pushed her away.

"Um Rachel I ended things with you 2 weeks ago." He said rubbing the back of his neck worriedly.

"What are it talking about silly? You never ended things!! Why would you want to?"

"Because I don't like you! I'm with someone."

A million thoughts were flowing through my mind.

Someone? is that all I am to him? wow.

Is he lying to me? did he not end things with Rachel?

Oh no. The tears are coming.

Maybe I should just leave. no that would be rude. but not as rude as him discussing this in front of me.

Ok I'm going to leave now.

As I was about to leave when it was to late. The tears started poring out of my eyes and then I ran down the hall when I heard chandlers door close and that meant that the were BOTH in chandlers room.

While waiting for the elevator all I heard was chandler. "RACHEL GET OUT I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I NEVER WILL"

Rachel came out of his room and started pacing faster to get the the elevator. "Come on come on please come faster" I said under my breath to the elevator.

Yes that's right. I was talking to the elevator.

Rachel came up beside me. "Just letting you know, chandler is mine. I saw that little kiss you guys had but he just feels bad for you." she snapped at me.