Maybe not: love faded

I ran out of the hospital and down the street to the store so that I'd have an excuse if Brent got there first!

I went and got us food.

Yup!! That will be the excuse...

I scurried into the store and grabbed popcorn and some drinks.

I ran with the bag until I reached my dorm building. I stepped inside the elevator and I stood against the wall with my eyes shut huffing and puffing.

I opened my eyes and straightened up as soon as I heard someone clear there throat.

"Oh hi." I said to the blonde girl that stood next to me.

"Hey." She smiled

We just kind of stood there... Until she got off on the same floor as me.

"Seeing someone?" I asked politely.

"Yeah, my boyfriend Brent.. He told me to meet him quickly, before he takes care of his cousin... Hannah I think." She smiled.

DAFUQ?!

"Uhmmmmm..... Yeah ok.. Instead of THAT, come with me. I have to tell you something.." I slowly grabbed her arm, gently tugging her toward my dorm, so that I could explain.

I explained pretty quickly because I knew we didn't have much time before Brent -.- came knocking.

He knocked on the door but little did he know we had a plan.

"Come on in!!" I yelled happily as I stood firmly beside the girl. I never happened to catch her name.. The door swung open.

"What the-". Was all he could manage to say before I pushed him into the room and slamming the door after him.

"Hana?" He asked the blonde..

Wait what the fuck? No no no no, NO.

H

Ha

Han

Hana

Hayes? Excuse me? Did I here him right? Or nah.????

So all this time I thought that chandler was cheating on me with Hana when Brent was cheating on me with her? WHAT?!

K den..

"Yeah... And hannah too.... Forget you had another girlfriend eh?" I asked.

Just then I got a call from chandler. I felt the phone vibrate in my hand.

'Crap'. I thought to myself.

"Is it your other boyfriend hannah? Oh wait did you forget about that?" Brent teased.

"Actually I broke up with him for you. But your not even worth the space you take up on this earth and your definitely not worth my time so you can GTFO now." I

smirked and pushed him away and quickly answered chandlers call.

"Hello?" I said.

{c-chandler h- Hannah}

C- "hey, where'd you go?"

H- "I went back to my dorm to get some food for us....." I lied. "I'll be right there."

C- "ok thanks"

H- "no problem..." I replied awko taco-ly

C- "ok I'll see you soon... By-"

H- "chandler wait... One more thing"

C- "yeah?"

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality check: YAS. Just YAS.

Like it or nah?

Sorry it took so long!!! Im in the Dominican 😂😂

Vote/comment?

-H