Are you really mine?: adopted.

Jen got up out of her seat, pushing her way through the crowd that the cast had created. I looked at chandler and he looked at me. I turned back to see Jen RIGHT THERE. I gasped and chandler chuckled a bit.

"Wow." Jennifer explained.

"Wow what?" I asked.

"You get scare by me walking over here. How are you on the walking dead?" She asked.

I looked at her offended and then I giggled like she was stupid.

I rolled my eyes and walked with chandler back to my trailer. He walked in first and I followed. I shut the door behind me and slid down to the ground.

Chandler busted out laughing. I looked at him smiling. "This should be fun" he joked. "What's up." He asked me.

"Jen" I answered.

"Mmmhmmm... What's up with her. It's like she loves me or something." He said.

I face palmed myself mentally and physically. "Not helping chan" I roard.

*knock knock* someone knocked on my trailer door... Luckily. I walked Over to it and swung it open. "We need you guys on set." Robert Kirkman explained. We both nodded.

Me and chandler walked back to set and got into place. This was a new scene that Jen was in now. She played Peyton. Great.

As we were filming chandler walked into the woods as the script told him to do. That meant that the scene was done. YASS!!

I went to the food table and grabbed a pudding. "Hannah?" Norman asked. I looked over to him. I cocked my head to the side because it looked like he'd been crying!

"Yeah? What's up?" I said as I walked over to him.

"A man wants to come and talk to you. But you have to go Home."

"home home? or just back to my house?" I asked worridly.

"back to your house, ally will ne there already." norman wiped his eyes. "ill drive." He offered.

"Thanks " I agreed.

I told Rob that I'd be going home so he would have to let everyone know to do only Scenes without me in them. So everyone got a shorter day thanks to me, haha.

I went back into my trailer to grab my purse and phone. When I got in there, Mingus was sitting on the couch. As I said before, Mingus was my closest guy friend EVER. He's so great! But why was he here? I mean I wasn't upset, but I can't say the same about being confused. "Hey, uh... I thought you were only supposed to come to set on Thursdays." I stated.

"Hello to you to!" He chuckled

I hugged him quickly before letting go. "Listen Ming, sorry to rush you but if your going to tell me something make it fast. I have to go!!"

"Hannah, you have to break up with chandler." He sounded stubborn.

He had me stop dead in my tracks as those words slipped his mouth.

I whispered in a tiny but stern voice "no" and then I continued to walk over to chandler. "I'm leaving for the day with Norman." I explained

"Alrighty." He smiled kissin my cheek.

I hugged him and ran back to Norman knowing I was late.

-

--

---

----

---

--

-

I arrived at my house with Norman. I unlike Ally didn't know why I had to be here. When I walked in, 'the man' wasn't there yet. Luckily for me, ally was right there siting on the couch.

"What's going on" I asked ally.

"Well, the man from the child care unit center is coming to take us because we're no longer with parental guardians." She sadly dragged her words.

"Oh" my voice dropped and so did my heart.

I say on the couch with ally as she laid her head on my shoulder. "You guys want anything to eat before he-" Norman started.

"No" I interrupted.

About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. We both knew whom it was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality check: GUYS IM SO SORRY!!! I know I haven't updated in forever AHHHH I am sooooo sorry :/ it's here now!!

Vote/comment?

-H