Are you really mine?: norman

I went to get the door but Norman pushed me back and said he'd do it himself. He unlocked the door looking back at me. I only nodded slightly.

"Helllooooo" the man barged through the door. "Hannah? And... Ally. Correct?" He asked.

"Uh yeah...." I replied awkwardly.

"Time to go!!" The strange man insisted.

"Uh no. We are fine here!" I stated.

"Yeah but your illegal here." The man replied. "I'm Dave" he said.

"Yeah. I can read" ally sassed him as she pointed to his name tag.

He glared at Ally. Over all the years, I now know for sure that ally does NOT have a sweet side when she doesn't know someone......

I looked at ally and Norman. "Kitchen" I signaled them both to come with
me.

-
--
---
----
---
--
-

"Norman you have to do something." Ally piped up.

"I can't." He assured us.

"Yes you can" she insisted

"No-"

"Yes." I instituted him.

We all walked back out into the foyer.

"I'll adopt them kind sir. You may now leave. Thank you." Norman pushed the man out of my house.

He then turned to ally and myself....

"You guys owe me big time for adopting you." He joked.

"Yeah yeah" I laughed punching his arm.

"I'll call the moving truck to come pick up all your stuff. You both to pack as much as you can with the boxes that 'Dave' came with." He smiled handing us a pile of boxes.

After we were packed, I went and showed myself to the car. (With ally)

"Excited?" Ally asked me.

"No not really." I grinned.

"Why not?"

"Because Mingus told me he loved me and now I'm going to be his sister and he doesn't know it yet." My voice sounded like it rushed over my words with a booming engine now running in the car.

We arrived at Norman's minutes later. I don't know what I'm going to do honestly! I got out of the car and grabbed 2 suitcases and 1 bag. I walked to the door and opened it up. It's not like I'd never been to his house before, I have so I knew my way around. "Are you sure you have the room for us?" I asked him. He just glanced at me a chuckled. 'Guess so' I thought to myself.

"Your rooms up there. First on the right." He explained.

I nodded and headed up. When I got there, Mingus was just coming out of the bathroom and he saw me with my suitcases...

"What in the world?" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality check: ooooooooohhh lol

Another cliffhanger. Comment If you want this story to be more 'PG 13' ;)

Vote/comment?

-Han