Are you really mine?: live life

I walked outside to wait for Taylor and Shyla just as I said I would.

I was sitting on the concrete steps, with my head hung low, thinking about Brent and what I had done.

Shyla and Tay came out after about five minutes. "Who's this?" Taylor asked.

"Chandler." I said looking at him and smiling.

"Wait, chandler Riggs?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're both on the walking dead.. That's how we met" I told her.

"Oh!! Wow, your both so lucky"

"How about we all go out to the cafe and bring it back to my room?" I asked

"Yeah, sound good" they all agreed.

We walked over to the cafe and ordered some drinks. We sat and drank them for a bit and then we all walked back to my room. I opened the door to blitz and we went to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited with them. When the doors opened...

There
Stood
Brent.

Oh good lord

C'mon... Really at this time he just had to be there in the elevator?!?!

"Hey" he smirked at me.

WTF?

"We can wait for the next one" I told him.

"Why?" Chandler asked me.

"Yeah why Hannah?" Brent exclaimed.

"Because we have four people, we don't wanna overload the elevator." I lied.

"Who are they?" Brent asked.

Why Brent, why????? Why do you ask these things to me

"This is Taylor , Shyla and Chandler" I said shyly

"Chandler riggs?" He asked

"Yup.. Carl grimes" I replied

"Is he.."

"-Yeah" I interrupted Brent.

I backed up from the doors and then I stood at the wall until the next elevator come. But the look Brent gave me when the doors were closing hurt.. It felt like my heart shattered.

I felt bad

We went up to my room and Riley wasn't there. Good aha she's probably getting wasted at the party... Or something else......

I Locked the door so that she couldn't get in..

Oh whaleee (🗿)

We stared watching movies when chandler phone went off. He picked it up and looked at the text message. I couldn't see it, but I could see the name. It read 'Hana 💕'

Oh..
Ohh
Wait... WHAT?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality check: oh YAYUS!! It's Channy ;)

How'd you like it? Comment below :)

Oooooo kill em'

-Hannah