Chapter 11

As we hugged, I took everything in. Well, everything Shawn in. His arms that squeezed around the upper part of my torso and his neck that my head fit perfectly in. His smell and his clothes. He was wearing a maroon Vans hoodie, black jeans, and his black Vans.

 He was wearing a maroon Vans hoodie, black jeans, and his black Vans

 He smelt strongly of cologne

He smelt strongly of cologne...but in a good way. He was a lot larger than I am in build so he was able to hold all of me.

He let go of me, although I didn't want him too and led me into his tour bus. It was messy but in a cute way. He had a pizza box open on the counter and half of it gone. Leo was sitting on his bed and his bed wasn't made. His guitar was sitting in the corner and music littered the floor.

"Sorry about the mess?" He apologized as if he read my mind.

"There's no problem with a little clutter, I'm the same way," I assured him.

He seemed to be relieved at that. He then walked over to his bed and sat down. He gestured for me to sit next to him. I did.

"Are you okay?" He started."I really didn't expect you to react like that."

"Yea, it is a little embarrassing to do in front of you. I just still can't believe it," I answered as he was staring at me.

"I get it from a lot of fans. Don't worry about it," he said, as he did I was able to breath again.

"So, how are you?" He then broke the silence , as if we were old friends.

"Uhm, ok. Time dragged on waiting to meet you. How about you?"

"Good. I'm having a lot of fun on this Illuminate tour."

We continued to talk until he had to perform at 5. He told me to meet him at his tour bus at 7 after the performance and we could continue to hang out. I feel that we became really good friends during then.

His concert went really well. Tons of people got packed into the mall and he stared at with Treat You Better. He then continued onto Bad Reputation and a few other songs. He ended with Mercy, the song most people there seemed to know the most. I knew every song.

I walked to his tour bus at the end of the performance and stood out side of the entrance. He was already inside.

"Hey," he said as he let me in after I knocked.

"Great performance,"I complimented.

"Thanks," he then began to speak again. "Can we talk?"
    "Uhm, yea," my mind started to go into panic mode, what did he want to talk about?

"I've just been so stressed with this tour, it's been great to just hang out,"Shawn confessed.

"I'm glad I could help."

"I kind of wanted to ask you something personal," he asked me, blushing. "Not personal I mean, but important."