Chapter 38

I gathered the Grier's and Eva and we took Shawn's car to the hospital because Shawn gave me his keys earlier that day to hold. Nash drove and Hayes sat in shot gun as Eva and I sat in the back.
     "Where is the hospital?" Nash turned and asked me. I didn't know the area. I looked at Eva with a pleading look, hoping she would answer his question.
      "Turn left at the exit and go straight and you'll see a sign for a gas station turn right there and go straight and there should be a sign to point you to the hospital," Eva spoke. I was so grateful at that moment.
     "Thanks," Nash whispered and turned left at the exit. 
     "Are you all okay?" Eva broke five minutes of silence.
    "No," was all I heard Nash say and we all ended up crying- except Eva who didn't know what to do or say.
    We cried the whole way to the hospital. It was only about a five minute journey as we were crying but still.
    "Is he here yet?" Hayes looked out his window as he asked.
     "How would we know?" Nash snapped. Hayes looked shocked and didn't speak.
     "Sorry little bro. I'm just stressed," Nash apologized to Hayes after he realised what he did.
"It's fine. Let's go see," Hayes got out of the car and started to walk to the hospital's front entrance.
We all followed suit and did the same. Eva, Nash and I all caught up to Hayes and walked in and went to the front desk and asked for Cameron in a very frantic manner.
"He's not here," the nurse named Leslie, according to her name tag, said in a dead voice without looking up from her computer.
"Did you even look?" Eva sassed causing Leslie to look up.
"Do you need to speak in that tone young lady?" She scolded Eva.
"Yes. My friends are trying to see their friend that they have no idea what's going on with and I really think you should do your job," Eva didn't even blink at the scold and continued. "Now, will you help us or do we need to find someone else?"
Leslie looked as if Eva had three eyes and then looked back at her computer.
"Seriously?!" Eva shouted. "I give up."
"Calm," was all Leslie mumbled.
Eva walked out of the building and back in with a huge smile in her face. She walked up to the desk again and calmly said,
"Ma' am, will you pleas help me see if Cameron Dallas is within the facility?"
"Not here," she didn't look up again.
"I calmed myself down for you to do your job and you still don't do it," Eva snapped.
"Do I need to call security?" Leslie asked.
"No," Eva huffed and walked away, swearing under her breathe.
      "Please just look to see if he's here," Nash begged Leslie.
       "I did."
         "I don't believe you did!" Eva shouted from the waiting room.
     Hayes and I tried hard not to laugh but failed.
      "Please." 
      "Ok. Ok. Stop begging," Leslie attituded. "It doesn't say here that he's here, you can sit in the waiting room if you would like."
      "What if we have to wrong hospital?" Hayes leaned in and asked me.
      "They wouldn't take him anywhere else I don't think," I answered.
       "Let's go sit down," Nash pointed towards Eva.
       "Ok," Hayes and I said in unison and followed Nash. After we sat in the waiting room for a while the nurse called is over.