Chapter 33

Sam looked like her normal self and I looked like myself as well. Sam looked a little nervous but who wouldn't be. We looked like two teenage girls. We had taken a Starbucks stop before we went to the hotel. We grabbed our coffees and went onto the hotel. On our way there, I texted Shawn to see what room they were in. Since I couldn't drive,
Sam did. She was borrowing her mom's car because she was saving up for her own.
"What do you think we'll do?" Sam asked me as we drove up to a red light.
"Probably just hang in the room," I guessed.
"Ok."
We eventually got to the hotel and into the boys room. Sam looked calmed down by then and I was nervous. It had been about two days since I had last seen Shawn. He left the morning after we made up and he stayed with Cam. We texted and talked but we didn't stay together, but he said he and Cameron were doing stuff.
We opened the door and saw 4 guys sitting on a bed. There was Shawn and Cam and then Hayes and Nash Grier were there. I love those two. They are hilarious.
They all whipped their heads around and looked at us when we walked in and all waved. Is this what they were planning?
"Hey guys," Sam made her presence known.
"Hey!" They all exclaimed.
"Hi," I meekly said, blushing.
"Hey bae!" Shawn shouted as he walked up to me and kissed my head, since I was like 7 inches shorter than him.
"I missed you," I tried to mumble into his chest as we hugged.
"Same."
"What's up girls?" Nash asked as if he knew us already.
"Not much, you?" Sam answered sitting and snuggling next to Cameron. Seriously, they just met.
"Well, y'alls boyfriends planned for us all to go to that amusement park together as Hayes and I go and have our bro date. That okay with y'all?" He asked us nonchalantly.
"Ok. Fine by me. Alyssa?" She said as she looked at me trying not to laugh at Shawn and I.
"Yup," I answered looking at Shawn, his beautiful chocolate brown eyes looking back, lazy eye cuter than ever.