Chapter 50

He said Emily's dad worked for a drug gang and this stuff always happened to anyone she dated.

"How do you know?" I asked him.

"People told me. I've seen it happen to guys who didn't pay the right amount for drugs," he started. "This was after we started dating."

"This is not okay." I shook my head.

"I second that motion," he smiled. My heart raced as he smiled at me.

"Then, let's go. We are going to get Cameron."

"There's a problem."

"What is it?" I asked, devastated.

"You can't come." He looked at me seriously, like he meant it.

"Why not?" I planned to fight him. "There's no way you're going alone."

"I am. No buts about it. Okay?" He kissed my forehead.

"Okay," I agreed. "Be safe. "

He got up and left my room without a word. I handed him his phone and he left.

As time past that morning, I waited for him come home. Having a concussion want helping either, it made me have a hard time getting my mind off of Shawn. I decided to call him.

"Hey," he picked up and answered.

"Are you with Cameron?" I asked.

"No. I'm still trying to find the address," i could hear the tension in his voice. I felt a small amount of stress build up, I thought he was already done.

"Okay, I'll let you go. Hope you are safe. I love you Shawn," I responded.

"Love you Alyssa."

He hung up and I tossed my phone behind me on my bed. I laid on my bed started to doze off.
My dreams filled with Shawn as they have always been, but this time realistic.

The ringing of my phone woke me up and I smiled at the dream that I was waking up from. I looked at my phone, and answered with a smile. I dropped my phone and crumpled into a ball on the floor as I listened to the voice on the other side. I started to bawl.

^+^*^*^*^*^*^*^+^

That's the chapter y'all
I'm going to end this book within the next couple chapters....but there's a surprise.