Chapter 13

The mall closes at 8 pm. It was about 7:30 when we were there. No one except a few mom aged women were in the mall. They didn't seem to recognize Shawn. Poor people. Shawn told me to go to any store I wanted and grab two outfits. I went to American Eagle, unpacked this time and grabbed two pairs of skinny jeans and then decided to grab a red t-shirt and a navy blue shirt as well. That would last me two days in a row and I could wash all the outfits and then wear them over. I told him that's all I needed really and he just shook his head. He handed me a card and told me to hand it to the register when I was done and it would cover everything. He left me after that so I could shop alone.

I went to Victoria Secret to grab underwear and an extra bra and a pair of shorts with a shirt. Then, I went to Ulta and grabbed mascara. I tried to get the cheapest of everything. I had everything I needed by 7:45 and headed towards Shawn's tour bus.

He was in his tour bus, laying on his bed with his guitar. I didn't want to disturb him. I just stood outside until he sat up. I knocked on the door and he opened it quickly.

"You barely got anything," he pointed out as I handed him the card back.

"I don't need much. Thank you so much," I sat my bags on the ground and took off my white Converse. I sat on his bed next to him.

"Are you okay staying with me?" He asked. "I know we just started talking and it must be a big shock, all of this to you."

"Yeah, I just can't believe it."

He just smiled and yawned.

"Tired?" I asked trying to contain my giggle. He was so cute when he yawned.

"Not really. I don't know where that came from," he stopped there when his song Mercy started blaring out of my phone. Sam was calling me- Mercy was her favourite Shawn song. Everyone had their own Shawn Mendes ringtone for my phone.

I blushed as I grabbed my phone off the ground near my bags and answered it.

"Hey."

"Your mom just called me and told me you are staying with Shawn this week," she blurted really loud. I'm pretty sure Shawn heard it too.

"Uhm. Yea," I confirmed.

"I'm going to go outside," I mouthed at Shawn as Sam asked a bunch of question, which I ignored.

All I said as we were going outside was the occasional uh huh. Once we were outside, I started to talk.

"I am going to faint!" I shrieked. "It's literally a dream come true. I can't believe it."

"Nice, Bickle."

"I'm going to go now," I said after talking for a while.

"Text me," Sam said as she hung up.

I walked into the tour bus to find Shawn asleep on his bed. It was adorable.

      I did my best to stay quiet as I walked to the extra room with my pajamas in my hand to change

I did my best to stay quiet as I walked to the extra room with my pajamas in my hand to change. I changed and laid down on the bed. I couldn't sleep. This was all surreal. I was in Shawn Mendes's tour bus, staying there for a week. I could believe it. That's the last thing I thought as I drifted off to sleep.