Chapter 2

Derick's P.O.V:
  "What was that about?" Kaden, a tall man with curly blonde hair and a brawny build, quizzed me. I just couldn't get Lena out of my mind.
   I was a real player, and my dad was already pissed off about me sleeping with every girl in the pack. But I didn't like any of them, not in the way my dad wanted me to.
   They were just bed buddies. The only girl I liked was back there, in that dress. Goddess that dress! I hadn't told anyone about my obsession with her, but I knew someone would see it sometime.
   "What was what?" I was gonna act dumb, hopefully he would drop the topic. Hopefully. Jeff stood in front of me, confusion clear in his eyes."Yeah, what was that?"
   Jeff, about two inches shorter than me, had his brown hair about shoulder length. It was in a bun, a man bun according to him. His eyes, the color of caramal, were narrowed.
   "We both saw what you did, so why cover it up. Isn't it obvious? You like her." Karen's blue eyes widened at the realization. His mouth went slack, and then he gasped.
   "Oh Goddess, he does! But I thought he didn't like anyone. According to him, he 'doesn't have time for relationships'." Kaden looked at me with disbelief. I knew I was caught, but I didn't want anyone to know just yet. So I laughed and I laughed.
   Both of them looked at me funny. "Exactly, I don't have time for relationships. That's why it's impossible for me to be in a relationship. I can't believe you would lose faith in me that quick." I feigned hurt.
   They both looked at each other for a few seconds then looked back at me. "I-if you say so, I mean sure yeah. But, Goddess she's smoking hot! I wouldn't have been surprised if you had liked her." Jeff went back to being his jovilant self, causing my back to bristle, but I went along with it.
   "Yeah, I might hit that." I smirked, turning around and caught a glimpse of Annika, the girl I was sleeping with,walking towards me.
   She had long beach curls and long tan legs. But the tan was obviously spray, the orange stark against the mall floor. Her heels added to her 6'5", and her green eyes reminded me of mop water, but I didn't tell her that.
   Her friends, Cassie and Megan, were trailing behind her, their eyes narrowed just like their group leaders.
   Cassie's blue eyes were sparkling with malace and her red hair was pulled up and her face was caked with makeup and Megan's brown eyes were just blank, showing no emotion whatsoever.
   "Hey babe. How was your day?" Annika wrapped her long arms around my neck and kissed me straight on the lips. She shoved her tongue down my throat and it's all I could not to gag.
   Cassie and Megan were talking to Jeff and Kaden. Well, Megan wasn't really talking, just staring into the distance. Kaden was just staring at her like she was crazy and continued to talk to Cassie.
   Cassie had one of her arms draped over Jeff's shoulders and the other wrapped around Kaden's waist. I focused back on Annaka and tried to give her a convincing smile, and thankfully she took it.
   "I had the worst day ever. This waiter spilled coffee all over my shirt and I had to go home. Uh,could you imagine?"
   She continued to rattle on and on about what her day was like while I, on the other hand, daydreamed about Lena and how it would be, just for once, if I was in a relationship.
____________________________
A/N So how is it so far guys?? Just leave what you think in the comments or my board/messenger? And vote! Hopefully it's going well... :(   
Fingers crossed...