Chapter 16:

Lena's P.O.V:
   My eyes burn, tears still wet on my cheek. I lay staring at the ceiling, trying to make the pain leave. But I was numb, my fingers couldn't move and I was surprised that I could even take a breath.
   The light from the window was blinding, and I wondered who opened them. Then I roll over, my father is beside the bed, a look of worry eched on his forehead.
   He touches my face, frowning slightly. "Father?" My voice is raspy and I grab a glass of water off the table. Shushing me, he leans over on to my bed, and his shoulders start to shake.
   "I...I don't know what do anymore, Lena." His voice breaks, and I want to comfort him but I'm in shock.
   "I can't find her, my mate, and I don't know how to parent. I leave you alone all the time." I pull him up before he can finish the sentence and I hug him. I hug him until the breath is gone from my body, and I still sqeeze harder.
   "You are my father, no matter where you go or what you do. I love you, and we have each other. Who told you that you weren't fit to be a father?" The tears come back and I wipe them away.
   Father shakes his head, just leans in to my shoulder, hugging me. And he crys, and I cry with him.
---------------
Sorry it's so short..