Chapter 8

Before I start writing just wanted you to know the song above ^^ goes perf with Derick. This is the song that inspired some of DERICK. Also SURPRISE POV in this chapter!!
____________________________________
Lena's P.O.V:
   I was laying on my bed holding a pillow close to my chest. What just happened? I've asked myself this question multiple times. I told him I would protect him and he said he would protect me but why do I feel like I'm going to get hurt?
   There is a slight tug at my chest when I think of him hurting me but I cant zero it out. He was capable of anything. And everything. A small voice whispered in the back of my head.
   I closed my eyes, trying to burn the thought from my mind. Forget it.
Derick's P.O.V:
   I stepped out of the shower and the steamed billowing out from behind me when I opened the door. Lena. I couldn't shake her from my mind. I threw myself on  my bed, sleep seeming far away right now.
   Closing my eyes, all I see is Lena and her beautiful wolf that matched her. My eyelids snapped open and I hop off the bed. Growling I slip on some joggers over my boxers.
   I stare out the window to the woods where I ran into Lena and Olga. My mind is filled with her words. I'll never let anyone hurt you, ever again. Lena's words, so sincere, her eyes filled with so much emotion it hurt my soul.
   Don't let her get too close. I kept on repeating this, I know I'm gonna hurt her. But I don't want to. I stare at my hands in disdain.
   "What kind of monster are you?" I've asked myself this question multiple times, ever since I found out Lena was my mate. I lean my head on the window, letting the cold glass cool me down.
   I look at myself and then at the moon. Tears fall down my face, unbidden. "What were you thinking?" I ask the Moon Goddess.
May's P.O.V:
   What have I done? Tears fall down my cheeks as I stare at the picture of me and Lena. I am a horrible friend. She trusted me. And now my only friend is gone, leaving me alone to float in this endless sea of pain.
   Lena must hate me now. I can't believe I did this to her. I would say I was drunk when the situation happened but that's no excuse. I knew how she felt about him and yet, I went to him so willingly.
   Like a comman whore. More tears streamed down my face. I was going to tell her but he beat me to it. "I should have told her sooner. The betrayal she must feel. Goddess, I'm heartless."
   I whimpered in my hands, trying to rid this horrible feeling. That bastard. I stand up and go downstairs. The party has long been over and the clock reads 12:30. I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water, chugging it down my parched throat.
   My makeup is running and it is just a remnant of what has happened. My heels slip off easily, strown across my house along with all of my other accessories.
  Derick's words run through my mind and the silence leaves me with my thoughts that slowly kill me from the inside out.