Chapter 4:

Lena's P.O.V:
Everyone was staring at my reaction. My face was all red and they just kept staring. I looked at May and smiled shyly. "This is quite the surprise." Everyone laughed and spread out.
   Someone turned on music and it made the floor vibrate. Everyone was dancing and talking, food and drinks in their hands. May had left to dance and I was standing near the table.
   May and Jackob were dancing and laughing with each other. I sat at the table and drank punch and danced with people until I ran to the restroom.
   I glanced in the mirror and looked at my makeup and my hair. I smiled at myself and stepped back into the party.
    Later someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned, inches away from Derick's face. He had bent down and was breathing on my face, his breath minty and clean. He stood straight up and looked down at me.
   "Hey Lena." I shivered at the way my name rolled off his tongue, my wolf purring at his voice. He smirked at me, knowing all too well that he affected me this way. He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor, the song blasting through the speakers.
   He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, grinding against me to the music. My eyes went wide but I didn't pull away from him, earning a grin from Derick.
   He leaned his head towards me, and breathed in my ear. "Got you."  His hands that were gripping my waist tightened. "I'm not letting you go now."
   Wherever his hands made contact with my bare skin, it set fire to it. His breath on my neck was hot and quick, fanning the hair on my shoulder. And then the music changed and I was back to reality.
   I pulled away from him and looked in his eyes that were clouded with desire and need. "I need to find May." I turned and walked over to May and Jackob, glancing behind me at Derick's smirking face.
   Derick's P.O.V:
   I watched Lena as she walked over to her so called friend who had begged me to sleep with her even though she was friends with Lena. For some reason when I think of someone betraying Lena, I get all defensive and I want to protect her. What is wrong with me?
   Raiden, my wolf just huffed and opened his eyes, silently pleading with me to do something to help Lena and give her the truth. I sighed and walked to the table where the guys were.
   I grabbed a chair and sat beside Jonah whose mate was on his lap sipping a drink. "Hey Jonah, you know how I slept with Maybelle Williams?" Everybody whooped yeah's and nods of agreement.
   "And you know how she's friends with Lena right?" Jonah was looking at me blankly. I stood up and walked off towards Lena and Maybelle, a wake of choas and destruction following me.
   Lena's P.O.V:
   May and Jackob were talking and then all of a sudden everything went down hill. "So May, when were you gonna tell her?" I looked behind me to see Derick standing with a smirk on his face. "Or were you even planning on telling her?"
   His voice was so matter of fact that I just couldn't hold it in. I looked back at May and her face had went pale. "May, what is he talking about? May?" She looked down at me with wide eyes, not really seeing me.
   "Yeah May, what am I talking about? Or should I tell her for you?" May just stood there frozen, looking at nothing, not really seeing me or Derick.
   "I take that as a yes. I'm assuming she didn't tell you, how she came to me not to long ago while you were friends, knowing that you liked me and asked me to sleep with her."
   My eyes went wide and I felt like my world had come to a stop and time froze.