Chapter 14:

Derick's P.O.V:
  I woke up with my head throbbing and a burning in my throat. Grabbing a glass that I had placed on the bedside table, I gulped it all down, trying to quench my dry throat.
   The beast, which had been dormant for the entire time since that day at Lena's home, roared to life and banged against my already throbbing head.
   Groaning in pain, I roll over on the bed. What I did to Lena is on replay, the words echoing throughout my body. Sometimes the words even seem to be in the air and I breathe them in. They poison me, scorching my lungs with every breath I take.
   Tears burn my eyes as the beast continues his rampage. He claws at my throat, always trying to be set free. But the pain that I'm feeling from the mate bond isn't as strong as the fever from the beast's bond.
   My breathing is raspy and I give up the fight and fall to the bed, exhausted. I can feel the beast crawling out of it's cage, bending my will.
Lena's P.O.V:
   I roll out of bed, stretching my arms and legs as I go. Walking into the bathroom, I do my daily routine. I grab some leggings and a maroon long sleave and throw them on.
   I scrub my hands down my face, rubbing the rest of the sleep from my eyes. I walk downstairs to see food already on the table and a note on the fridge. At work, might be late. Love you. Walking back to the table, I eat pancakes with strawberries, sugar and milk.
   "Ugh what to do?" Walking back up the stairs and into my room, I lay on my bed. After a few minutes of laying there, a light burning sensation starts in my stomach. I sit up and grab a Tum from my table.
   Sighing in relief, I lay back down, only to sit up again minutes later. "What?" The burning sensation worsens and grows from my stomach to the rest of my body.
   I stand and go to the bathroom, looking in the mirror at my flushed face. I grab a glass from the cabinet in my bathroom, pour some cold water into it and gulp it down. It does nothing to quench the fire burning me up.
   My breathe is raspy and I turn the bath on cold water, hoping it will chill me enough. Stepping in the tub, the water steams from the heat of my body, but it only fuels the fire.
   I step out of the bath, slip on a white t-shirt with silk shorts and walk to my fan. I turn on the air conditioning and the fans I have in my room. I pull all the covers off my bed and lay down, closing my eyes.
   My breathing is shallow and fast, and I heat up even more. But then the heat stops, shrinking away until it's completely gone. Cool fingers run up and down my body, tingles trailing behind them.
   I sigh in pure bliss, shivering in delight at the nimble fingers giving me relief from the heat.
   His hands travel dangerously low and I moan quietly. I open my eyes slightly, and all I see is darkness. The lights were off and the curtain was closed, but I could feel his breathing on my neck and his hands roaming all over my body.
   I lightly bite his shoulder and he groans into my neck, breathing heavily on my skin. Leaning into my ear, he whispers softly to me.
   "I've wanted to do that since the first time I met you." My hands find his hair which is soft and longer than Derick's. I pause only for a minute, my brain catching up to the Beast, Riggen who hovers over my body. I lean into his lips and moan while his tongue works the inside of my mouth.
   I bite his lip and he groans menacingly, going for my ear and biting it. I moan breathlessly as I feel his hands continue their way down my body, only to tease me when he comes back up.
   "Riggen, please." I can feel his smirk against my skin as he agonizingly slowly drags his hands down my body until....
    I gasp when I feel his hands on my hips and he leans to my ear.
   "Not this time." And he's gone, the window open and the curtains fluttering in the breeze.
.............you thought.............