Chapter 9

Lena's P.O.V:
   When my eyes opened, I was blinded by the light shining through the blinds. I rolled over and groaned into my pillow. "Why is it so bright?" I rolled out of her and looked at the time, 11:45. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the bathroom.
   Grabbing a towel and undergarments, I hopped into the shower. The water flowed over me, waking me up. Shampooing and scrubbing my body with a body puff, I grab my towel. Standing in front of the mirror, I brush my teeth, hair and fix my makeup.
   When my phone starts buzzing, I hit the accept button without looking at the caller. "Hello?" I here a gruff voice speak through the phone. My face lights up, happy to here my dad's voice.
   "Hey, sweet cheeks! I missed you. I'll be back soon, I hope you had a good birthday?" The way he states it as a question naws at my heart, my good mood gone.
   "Yeah..." I sigh, knowing I'm caught. My father is good at reading my face and voice, even if I try to cover it up. I can just imagine his eyebrows furrowing and his lips qwirking down.
   "What's up?" I close my eyes, trying to keep the tears from flowing down my face. He tries so hard. I tell him everything from the time he left to now. My dad sighs on the other side of the  phone. "I wish I were there, honey."
   I walk around the room, my phone in my hand, close to my ear. I chuckle softly, wishing he was here too. "I've got to go. Love you." I close my eyes, missing my father very much. "I love you too, Dad."  
    I threw my phone on the bed and grabbed a long sleeve white shirt and ripped washed out jeans. Then I reached in the back of the closet and grabbed my lace up biege heels. After I laced them up, I grabbed my phone and my purse, heading to the Pack House.
   I swerve into the parking lot of the House, locking the doors of my black Lamborghini. I walk in the front gate, nodding at the guards Charlie Fisher and Boris Lafayette, old friends of my father's. Charlie, a 40 year old Gray wolf, has blue eyes that flash with all the emotions he feels, nothing guarded.
    Charlie used to baby sit me when my father had to work late or leave. "Hey Charlie, Boris." Boris, a golden brown wolf with silver eyes, was guarded for his 37 years. It was as if he had a wall around his emotions.
   Boris' smile actually reached his eyes, something me and him had been working on for a while.
   "Your getting better at it, Boris. Keep it up." I hug him, and pull Charlie in too. After pulling away, I ask where the wives are and get pointed over to Charlie's house.
    Clara, Boris' wife, had long blonde hair that fell to her waist and was kept in a thick braid. Her eyes were warm and blue, seeming like she had the sky in her eyes and her face was round and sweet.
Jorgá, Charlie's wife, was the complete opposite of Clara, having very short brown hair, with brown eyes that were warm but sharp. She was shorter than Clara but still tall. Instead of having Clara's small form, Jorgá was curved.
    When Jorgá spotted me, she smiled wolfishly, her eyes flashing slightly to the grey of her wolf's. Clara turned from talking to her son, Laden and looked at me, a loving smile spreading across her face.
   She walked over to me, gathering me into a motherly embrace. "I missed you, darling. How have you been?" Jorgá walked over, arms rapped around her baby bump, and smirked.
   "Yes, Lena I missed how you coddle me and tell me to stay in bed so my baby won't be injured." She grabbed my forearm and pulled me into a strong embrace, squeezing me till I couldn't breathe.
   It was oh so familiar to me, and I loved the normalty of it. "I missed you both so much. And I've been great, thanks." Jorgá let me go, and went to sit back on the couch beside Laden, Clara's four year old boy.
   "And have you been taking care of Stephan? You know well how he overworks himself. Tell him to take a break from time to time." Clara had always fussed over Stephan, her only brother from a long line of girls.
    I smiled to myself, and began to talk them both of how life was going.
Derick's P.O.V:
   I lay in bed, trying to get Lena out of my head. I had been thinking about her since last night, wishing I could see her and hold her in my arms. Then my wolf stirred and the skin on my arms and back raised.
    Only one person could make me feel this way. Lena. My angel, the one thing I couldn't destroy, didn't want to destroy. I stood pulling on a white shirt and pulling in some ripped jeans. I then grabbed my leather jacket off of the hanger and pulled on my shoes.
    You can't not see her. My wolf was right. I couldn't stay away from her and the more I struggled against it, the stronger the bond would get. But I can't give up and I won't lose.
    But now, I was going to give into temptation and go, but that didn't mean I was losing. I walked out of my room, determined that seeing her one time would be enough.
________________________________
   In this chapter, I was just introducing you to everyone that is gonna be SIGNIFIGANT in this story so..... Hope you Like it so far I mean this IS my first ever book. Anyways make my day and comment and vote!!! Love you my biscuits!