Chapter 20

Derick's P.O.V--
   "Then show me." Lena's voice quivers, and I don't hesitate to wrap her in my arms. My lips lock with her's, causing a soft moan to rise from the back of Lena's throat.
   I slide my hands down her back, pulling her closer. The sparks I feel when we kiss send me spiraling. Lena pulls back, gasping for air but I capture her lips once more. I growl again as she pulls away again.
   "We are talking about this." I nod. She deserves the truth.
   Lena walks off, not before grabbing my hand, tingles shooting up my arm. I shiver and squeeze her small soft hand in my large rough one. We head to her apartment, getting more soaked then we already were.
   I hadn't noticed but it was getting chilly so I take off my suit jacket and drape it over her shoulders. She looks over her shoulder, and smiles softly.
   When we reach her door, Lena opens it for me and I kiss her cheek softly. She giggles softly and walks behind me. One word can describe the apartment she lives in. Small.
   It looks like one big room, sectioned off into different "rooms." There is no door except for what I can only suppose is a bathroom. The kitchen is in one corner of the room, her bed in the corner on it's right. In the other corners there is a small t.v and couch, and a dresser that holds clothes.
   It's very crowded. I look back at Lena, eyebrows raised.
   She shrugs sheepishly, looking down, her face flushed. "It's all i could afford." It's barely a whisper, but in the silence, it reaches my ears. I shake my head and look around. "You are definitely coming home with me."
   I sit on the cheap couch, and pat the spot next to me. Lena walks over, although wary at first. We talk for what seems like hours. She finally stands, looking down at me. "I...I understand now. I should have let you explain. I'm sorry."
   Tears begin to fall, and i frown. "No Lena, you had every right to leave and be angry. You should hate me." She wraps her arms around my waist tightly, squeezing me to her. "I'm sorry. So, so sorry."
______________________
  After the scene in Lena's apartment, we packed her stuff and headed to my house. My pack, where I could take care of her on my own terms. Lena placed her clothes in my bedroom and now we were eating in comfortable silence.
  I'm finished so I just watch as Lena eats, licking pancake syrup from her lips. It's kind of erotic. I bite my lip, and she looks up at me. The look in her eyes is familiar, and I swallow thickly.
(So this is a mature scene. If you are uncomfortable, DO NOT READ.)
   I stand slowly, eyes trained on her, and I can hear her heart beating erratically against her chest. I love it. I reach for her; she stands with her back leaning against the counter.
  Capturing Lena's lips with mine, we lock in a heated kiss. The bulge in my pants grows straining against my jeans. Lena's knee brushes against it and I groan.
  I abandon her lips and kiss down her jaw and to her neck, sucking lightly. She gasps, hands flying into my hair gripping tightly. I continue to attack her neck, listening to the sweet caress of her moans.
  I lift her up by the hips and she compliantly wraps her legs around my waist. I reach the bedroom still occupied with Lena's mouth. I lean down, place her on the bed and begin stripping off my shirt.
  Lena's hands roam all over my chest, feeling her way through the dark. Her hands reach my belt buckle, tugging lightly at it. I chuckle and lean up. "We need to get your clothes off first."
  I strip off her shirt slowly along with her bra. I suck in my breath as I gaze at her naked perfection. Blushing furiously, Lena attempts to cover herself. Quickly I grab her arms, scowling  at her. "There's no need to be shy around me. You are more than I deserve."
  She nods slowly and removes her arms. I let my eyes roam very slowly down her body, taking every detail in, until I reach her jeans. I reach out and slide them off, panties included. Now lounging before me in the sheets, I strip off my jeans.
  I lean down and begin to kiss her delectable lips, slowly working my way to her neck. My hands kneed her breasts and soon my mouth replaces them as I continue my slow torture.
  Lena moans loudly when my hand slides in between her thighs traveling to the warmth that dwells there. My mouth continues down her breast as she begins scratching my back, sending a slight tingle up and down my spine. I work my fingers in slow circular motions around her clit and slowly find my way there. I relish in her tightness. Its moist and deliciously warm. I want to taste her womanhood.
  Kissing and licking her stomach my mouth finds it way down. Lena bucks, arching her back, pushing herself more into me. "Derick!" She screams my name, her voice breathy. I almost couldn't hear.
  Coming up to see her face, Lena is shivering in ecstasy her hands still gripping my hair tightly. I smirk and lean down to her neck. My eyes go hazy as I breathe against her throat. Lena's breath catches as my canines elongate and scrape against her throat.
  "Derick?" Lena realizes what I'm doing and I lift up slightly. I kiss her very softly, and her eyes fill with love. "We're in this together, right?" She nods. "Together."
  I find her neck again, kissing it. Then slowly I open my mouth and sink my teeth in.
Lena's P.O.V::
  When Derick's teeth plunge into my neck, it hurts. A lot. But slowly it gives way to a sweet tingling and I sigh softly. He's Marked me. I have to Mark him now. I take my time. I'm nervous.
  He pulls my mouth to his throat,  urging me to continue. My canines elongate and I bite down. Derick groans, pulling me harder to him. When I Mark him, he tangles his fingers in my hair slightly. I shift away gazing at my Marked partner. Its done.
  He pulls me to him and we fall into a blissfully passionate haze.