Chapter 21

Derick's P.O.V--
   I wake up, stretching slowly as to make sure I don't wake Lena, who's head rests on my chest. The small snores that escape her mouth brush across my chest, causing me to shiver.
  Memories of last night enter my mind and I smile, slowly sitting up, placing Lena's head down on the pillow gently. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror at my Mark. It's a cresent moon, purple and an inch long. It's outlined in black and I touch it.
   I get in the shower, smiling the whole time.
Lena's P.O.V::
   I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. I smile, rolling over expecting Derick to be there. Right when I roll over, the bathroom door opens, revealing a wet Derick in a towel.
  My face heats up but I don't comment on it. He smirks at me and starts to pull off his towel. I quickly cover my eyes hearing him chuckle slightly. "Baby, you've seen it before." I feel him grab my legs pulling me towards him.
   I laugh as he tickles my sides, and my hands leave my face. Leaving it unguarded. "Ah!" He kisses my face all over and pulls me up. Derick has clothes on, thankfully. "Let's eat darling. Pancakes await you."
  I laugh at him and push up. I tell him to go on and cook the pancakes while I took a shower. I stare at my reflection in the mirror,gasping. My face is smoother and my eyes are bright, my skin looking healthier than it ever has. My hair is glossy, shining in the light of the bathroom.
   The changes are overwhelming but I still look like me. Just new. I slip into the warm water and revel in it as it cascades down my body. I wrap a towel around myself and smell the food flowing from downstairs.
  Finding a white t-shirt of Derick's, and a bra and panties I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. I hear Derick humming a soft tune while flipping pancakes over the stove.
   I wrap my arms around his waist, kissing his back lightly. Raising my hand to his mouth Derick touches my hand to his lips. "Hello darling."
   I smile, giggling at his gesture. Pulling away I walk to the table where he sets my plate in front of me. I eat my toast and eggs, and look up at the feeling of someone's eyes.
   Derick stares at me and grins slowly. "What am I going to do with you?" He whispers. I lean in to his chest, pecking his lips slightly.
  "I don't know. I don't know."