«Panic- Sebastian»

Title: Panic

Relationship: Dating

Summary: Kristina has a panic attack for the first time.

•~•~•

I can't believe it. Sebastian is taking me to Panic Point while we visit my family. Panic Point is an attraction where they scared the living shit out of you. And I don't do that. Yeah I may laugh at movies or scare people but I HATE being scared in real life by something 3D.

We arrived and we walked to the ticket booth. We had paid the ticket on line and now we just have to get our tickets and such.

Ok I've been here once and I guess I didn't learn by that because I almost had a panic attack. I never had one before but I could tell I was going to have a panic attack.

We got our tickets and Sebastian wanted to the dark forest shit. Great.

Sebastian held my hand as we walked in. Fear and panic starting to raise in me. We walked passed people. I have great vision in the dark so I could see things there. And what's sucks even more. My brain decided to play tricks on me. I tried to stay strong for Sebastian. I want him to have a great time.

But once we meet the tunnel I broke. My breathing started to get terrible. Tears now running down my face. Sebastian finally noticed since there was screaming.

"Kristina you alright?" He asked me. I felt like the air in me was trying to suffocate me. Sebastian noticed how I can't breath.

"Someone help!" He yelled. I collapse when my knees felt weak. I see images go towards me. I was afraid of everything. Sebastian held me close. He bend down and picked me up. Tears falling down. I couldn't move. I was afraid to move. I was afraid I would get killed.

I felt him run out of the forest. Tears going down my face. He held me close to him. We arrived. I felt all eyes on me.

"Kristina you're alright no one is going to get you. I'm here." He whispered into my ear. I still felt numb. The breathing still hard. Tears still falling down my face. I see the chainsaw man chase some teenagers. I scream and held tighter to Sebastian. He saw me looking at the man so he blocked my view.

"Kristina you're going to be alright." He whispered to me. But oh I was no alright. Oh no. Voices came. They came.

"We're going to kill you."

Images came back. I scream and scream again. I held him tighter and tighter. I felt him pick me up again and run off. I started to hear sirens. I see lights.

Red and blue.

Tears going down my face. I felt him out me on something that seemed soft. I got into some bright room. I looked around noticing I'm in an ambulance. Sebastian held my hand. I looked into his eyes. Then I felt the world get darker. Then I was out.

~~~~

I shoot up breathing heavily. I felt someone hold my hand. I looked at who it was. Sebastian. He had fallen asleep.

"Sebastian." I say. He wakes up. He sees me. He runs over to me and kisses me. He pulls away.

"I'm so sorry I brought you there. I should've listened to the story how you went there. I'm so sorry." He told me. I looked at him. I wiped the tears away.

"It's not your fault. I should've said something. I just wanted you to be happy that we went. Besides why am I in the hospital?"
"Well you did pass out in the ambulance from hyperventilating so much"
"Oh."
"Yeah. And the panic attack you had-"
"The images."
"What?"
"When ever I get afraid my brain decides it's the best time to play tricks on me. It makes me even more afraid." I told him. He held me close to him.

"I'm still sorry."
"And I forgive you."