«The Music Stuck in Your Head- Bucky Barnes»

Title: The Music Stuck in Your Head
WC: 9270
A/N: I written this about a tiktok trend where you can hear the same music as your soulmate and a tiktok by sebslovebot inspired this as well. She's a lovely gal and I suggest you guys checking out her content on tiktok as well. Also, sorry for being dead just I suck with the motivation to write for Seb right now cause I kinda was basing a lot of my newer material based off of Falcon and Winter Soldier which was postponed cause Corona. Sorry again for not being active at all just know I still love writing for Seb as you can this one is a bit long than my usual. Thanks for everything and being patient with me.

•~•~•

2003

The teenager storms right to her bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her. Another argument with her parents. Letting the sigh slip out, knowing she needs to listen to the music sooner or later. Going over to her small desk. She picks the Flashdrive looking device up and grabbing the headphones connected to it. Putting the earbuds in her ears, hitting play. Music filling her ears.

This is the world of soulmates. A place where you turn sixteen, instantly you're able to hear whatever your soulmate listens to, music wise. Kylie has yet to hear her soulmate's music. It seemed as if they had a dull life. But then again she's only been sixteen for a couple weeks. Then again, it didn't make sense the lack of music in their world.

"Lean on me," the woman sings with song. Wrapping her arms around her torso, wanting to feel some comfort as the tears fill her eyes. Memories of what her argument with her parents was about. The arguments with them these days were about her grades, she was slipping behind a bit and they found out. She had everything hidden from them for awhile. They don't need to know how alone she feels from hardly hearing a thing from their soulmate.

2005

The knocking on the window of her dorm makes the woman smile. She hops off the bed, running straight to the window. She opens the glass to see the teenage boy. Just like her, a freshman in college. He was rather different. She helps him into the dorm, the rule of having no boys in the room was broken that night. If her roommate could get away with it, she thinks she could do the same.

"I like the poster," he says with a smile as he points at the Fall Out Boy poster. A flutter going to the young girl's stomach.

"Really?" He nods his head to her. She smiles at him, nerves going through her. He walks over to her. The two have been on a few dates with one another. He places his hand on her cheek. She stares into those brown eyes of his. She's been desperately wanting him to kiss her forever now. He leans in, landing the kiss on her pink lips. She kisses him back right away, closing her green eyes. Her hands grab onto his graphic tee, pulling him closer.

2009

Graduation day felt huge for her. She pats the black dress down before grabbing the red cap and gown. She finally felt like she did something right in her life. The bedroom door bursts open with her roommate, Lia, screaming her head off. Kylie's eyebrows knit in confusion until she raises her hand up. There the shinny Diamond lays on her ring finger.

The new feeling on the best day of her life settles in. A feeling of loneliness in a time of happiness. Kylie still hasn't heard a single note in this man's mind. It was rather driving her insane knowing he seems such a dull life. Or rather it seemed, he didn't exist at all. Is he long gone for this world?

"I'm getting married!" Lia jumps into Kylie's arms. The two hold onto one another while Kylie forces the smile on her face. The two pull away. Lia's hazel eyes were full of life, her red dyed hair chopped short.