«On The Run- Sebastian»

Title: On The Run
WC: 4817

•~•~•

There are two types of crazy.

People who react disorderly, say unbelievable things, and believe in the unbelievable. Most people would think of the old crackhead on the side of the street in the city. The words that fall out of their mouth seemed normal to them but not normal to everyone else.

Then there are the other crazies. The ones who know they are crazy or believe they have gone insane. They seem to overthink everything after they did something really impulsive.

Everyone's crazy depends on which one you are.

Kristina wakes up in the bed, alone, waiting for the day she wakes up with someone else. She sits up, rubbing her head before she stretches her arms. She stands off of the bed, staring out the window of her small apartment. She sighs, walking over to the window with bars on them. She looks over the fencing around the building to see the people walking. Walking people, people walking, people who walk, people who want to run away from their trapped lives. She rolls her green eyes, walking towards the bedroom door. The actual white door leans against the wall on the other side of the hallway. She caught her ex cheating her bed, the sight was bloody. If anyone asks, she just let him go to the hospital for his own injury.

The woman walks towards the kitchen, grabbing the metal tin down. She opens it, sugar-filled almost to the top. She grabs the container nearby, plastic, small. She fills it a little bit, she slaps the dark blue lip on the top of it. She walks towards the door when she hears the knock on it. There she opens it to see the old man standing there. She smiles, putting the container out.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Storm."
"Goodmorning to you, Ms. Cook. Nice to see you remembered my sugar?"
"How could I forget?" The old man smiles and nods his head. He walks off towards his apartment across the hallway. Kristina nods her head, closes the door behind her. She walks towards the kitchen to make herself some food.

New in town, moved here with her amazing now-ex boyfriend. Jobless, nothing better to do with no money. She stands there, staring at the stove. She goes to the fridge, she opens it to find no food. She groans, wondering if she has any money left after the past five months. She walks to her bedroom and quickly gets out ready to go to the corner store nearby. She was quick out of the building and to the store. She arrives, walking right towards the back of the store where the milk is. She looks at the fridge for the cheapest price. She grabs the milk.

That's the moment he saw her, his bright blue eyes landing on the woman staring at milk. He knew he had to be with her. Out of all the people he killed, she was the one he would never be able to nail right through the eye. His heart pounds for her, he noticed her start to turn around so he slipped away behind a shelf. He has a smile on his face. He needs to run into her.

Sebastian, he's an insanely good hitman. He is seen as a target for his enemies he's ever made and with his sudden change of heart, everyone wants him dead. He's a man on the run and never once has he ever had a home. He has scars on his body from multiple wounds and different stories.

When Sebastian kills, he does it in a different way than others. He is humming some different tune, a song he thinks the person dying would need for their funeral. He's also seen with a suit when these killings take place. At one moment, he wore a bright red suit and people still didn't notice. He's a great killer that now longs for a home.

Kristina shrugs before she walks towards the eggs. She grabs a six-pack of them and turns around. She runs right into the brightly colored man in front of her. He wears the yellow Hawaiian themed floral shirt with bright yellow pants. She stares into his blue eyes before she looks at his outfit. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. What made it worse is the fact she dropped her eggs but he managed to catch them. He stares right at her, blinking a bit.