«As She's Walking Away- Bucky»

Title: As She's Walking Away
WC: 2196

A/N: Part 2 to Cold Hearted. Also there's another A/N at the bottom.

•~•~•

The cold washes away and the lid opens. There I look around to see the medical team watch me. I walk out of the container. I try to remember why I was in there. I look up to see a certain person stand there. My eyes widen. The sudden anger is in me. I don't know why. I can't remember. I walk towards the man.

"You did this to me! You could have stopped it but you did it! Am I happy! Fuck no I'm not! I hate you!" The blue eyed man has wide eyes and fear in him. I stand in front of him. I smack him. No one tries to stop me this time.

"He said you would forget..." he mutters. I shake my head.

"How can I forget what made my heart this cold, Bucky?" I seem to have remembered everything. Bucky lifts his head up that he had kept down. He stares at me with those baby blue eyes of his.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all those years ago. I'm sorry I put you in cyro for two years. I'm sorry that I let Natasha get to me." I shake my head and walk away from him. I suddenly remember. I turn around to him.

"I was in cyro for two years?" He nods his head. He looks down to his hands. I couldn't believe what is happening. I look away from him. I walk away from him and out the room. I hear the door open. I turn my head to find the one and only Tony Stark. I pointed at him.

"I hate you!" He lifts his head up from the tablet. His eyes widen at me as I angrily walk over to him. He turns around and starts to walk away. I start to run. He looks back and sees me. He drops the tablet and runs. I chase after him. I caught up to him and I wrap my arms around him as I bring him down. He screams in fear. I flip him over and straddle him down. I pull my arm back and hit him in the face.

"Ah!" He screams in pain. I raise my fist up again but this time someone's hand is on it. I look over my shoulder to see Steve. I look to Tony and throw the punch then look to Steve. I got up from Tony. He rolls on the ground away from me in pain.

"Kylie, this isn't worth it." That made my anger more.

"This isn't worth it? Steve what Tony did to me changed me. I probably would have been happier if I didn't go in to cyro. All that did was make me angrier!" Steve nods his head agreeing. There has to be a catch.

"Yeah but it was for the best at the time." More anger grew.

"What was for the best?" I yelled. He sighs.

"I was leaving for two years. Tony knew you wouldn't be anymore happy without me during your breakup with Bucky."

••••

I sit there as I stare at the plain wall. I stare and stare. My mind stuck on his face. My mind stuck on everything. I feel the person sit down next to me on the couch. I lift my head up from the arm rest and look to them. I see it's Bucky and I start to move my legs down but I decide against it. I stare at him as he awkwardly twitches his thumbs. I stand up and soon walk away. I can tell something is stuck on his mind as well.

~~~~
"We never spoke a word."

I look up to watch her walk away from me. I look down and shake my head. Steve suddenly appears and asks me a question.

"Wanna come to a party tonight? Kylie is going." My eyes light up when he speaks her name but soon I look back down to my hands.

"She hates me." Steve shrugs.