«No I'm Not Gay- Bucky»

Title: No I'm Not Gay

WC: 1003

•~•~•

I walked in the apartment. I hear Steve and Bucky arguing about what movie to watch. I mean they do have to catch up. Steve says Star Trek and Bucky says Star Wars. I say Star Wars but that's just me. I had the groceries in my arms. I walked to the kitchen. I hear footsteps.

"What's for dinner?" Steve asked. I groaned remembering I have to cook. I turned around to look at him. He stand there looking at me.

"Don't know yet it'll be done in about an hour?"
"Ok well that'll give us enough time to find out which movie we should watch."
"I say Star Wars."
"Of course you do." Steve said. I had my back to him putting everything away. I stopped and turned around. His eyes wide from what he had said.

"What is that suppose to mean mister?"
"U-Uh nothing."
"For a SHIELD agent you suck at lying."
"I'm not a SHIELD agent."
"You do work for SHIELD remember."
"Yeah well I'm a good lier."
"You're terrible." Bucky walked in. I smirked. Steve groaned at Bucky's entrance.

"Ok Bucky you really didn't need to tell her that."
"What that you suck-"
"Dick." I finished Bucky. Bucky and Steve looked at me their faces had gotten a few shade lighter. Steve with disgust on his face. Bucky then seemed to hold his laughter in.

"Kylie I am not a homosexual."
"So homophobic?" I asked him. Steve groaned at me. Bucky seemed like he was about to die from holding his laughter.

"No!"
"Well then what are you? Which part or parts are you on the LBGTQ?" I asked him. He seemed confused. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"I'm just messing with you. But I'm guess you're the G part for Bucky." I spoke messing with the guys. Bucky's face went pale. His laughter had went away. He seemed to know what I was talking about. Steve just stand there confused.

"Ok I'm G?" Steve just agreed with me. My eyes widen. I burst into laughter. Bucky had punched Steve's arm.

"G in LBGTQ means gay, Steve!" Bucky yelled at him. I just laugh at them. Steve's face seemed disappointed in me.

"Know what Kylie I'm not gay and how are we friends?"
"Because I saved both of your lives about two times now. Also you guys can't cook for the love of your lives. Oh and you guys need to catch up on the world now so someone had to help you." I explained to them. They seemed done with me. Steve then just left. He was extremely done with me. He knew I was messing with him. Bucky stayed.

"I'm not gay."
"I know I'm just messing with you two." I told him as I turned around. Bucky walks up next to me. He starts to help me to put everything up. Once everything was up I sighed.

"I'm just gonna order some pizza. I'm too lazy to make anything."
"Ok." Bucky just agreed with me. I then took my phone out. I started to call the pizza place. I then ordered pizza. I hang up. I turn to Bucky. He was looking at me.

"Pizza?"
"Here in half an hour." I told him. He nodded his head. He then walked up to me. He smirked. What is he planning.

"Yes Bucky."
"I'm not gay."
"Didn't I tell you I already know?" I asked him confused. He was smirking.

"So what do you look for in someone."
"First off a dick let's just establish that. But a man who has honor in what he does. A man who is brave. A man who's loyal like no one else. A man who's eyes remind me of the sky. A man who's hair reminds me of the dirt back home. A man who's arm is different than everybody else and that's one thing I love about him." I speak forgetting I'm basically confessing my feelings for Bucky. He smirked at me. He stared into my eyes.

"Well I look for a woman who's different. A woman who doesn't care what people think of her. A woman who would things her own way. A woman who's eyes remind me of home I miss. A woman who's hair reminds me of a time I'm not in. A woman who's amazing. A woman who is standing in front of me." He spoke. My heart fluttered at the last sentence. He has feelings for me. Just like I'm have some for him. He looked down at my lips. He then looked back at my eyes. His eyes wondered if he should do it. Our lips had gotten close to where there was less than an inch away from each other.

"C-Can I?" He stuttered. I nodded my head. He moved his hand up to my cheek. I moved my hands up to his chest. Then we lean in. My eyes shut. The kiss was different. No force but there's passion. Passion that no other kiss I've ever had that held. We then pulled away.

"Took you two long enough. Now when is the pizza getting here?" I heard Steve ask. I smiled at him and so did Bucky. Then someone knocked on the door. Steve went to go get. Bucky and me just stand there.

"That punk. He ruined the moment."
"Hey pay attention to me or you'll just ruin the moment even more." I teased him. He smirked at me. I wrapped my arms around him. He put his hand on my waist.

"Well would you be mine?"
"I thought Steve was yours."
"Hey!" I heard Steve yell at me from the living room. Bucky rolled at me. He had pulled me closer.

"No he's not mine."
"Well I guess I replaced him."
"He was never mine remember I'm not-" I cut him off by my lips on his. I then pulled away.

"Not gay. I know because you're now mine."