«Monophobia -Sebastian»

Title: Monophobia

WC: 916

•~•~•

Monophobia.

The fear of being alone. Well I do not have it. But I do not want to wake up one day and to nobody able to hear me or see me.

The fear.

The fear that I do not have. But I do have at the same time.

I walk down the side walk. I think of all the times I could be with someone right here right now. Yes I am a introvert but someone just not saying a thing or just walking with me.

That would be nice.

To be honest anything with someone sounds really good right now. I look up from my book writing the ideas down for a book. A book I write on Wattpad. I look around. It is dark out. The full mon shining over me. I stop walking. I look up. I stare at the moon. I miss looking at it.

Every night when I was a little girl to teenager I would stare at the moon and stars. They kept me company. They know how to make me the happiest. I smile to myself. I look down in front of me. A man rushes to get home. I could tell. He held the bag as he walked looking around.

I start walking again. I look down back at the book. There the words stare at me.

She falls in love with a man.

I then ran into a man.

She had ran into him.

I dropped my book to the ground. The man bend down as I did too. He reached for the book to hand it to me. Our hands met. I pulled away. He picked the book up. He looked up at me.

He has slicked back hair. It was dark but light enough to see his blue eyes. His smile when he saw her. Everything about him was different.

The words I remember that I have written not too long ago. I smiled. He helped me up. He is a kind man. A man you do not find everyday.

"Sebastian."
"Kristina."

Thy introduced each other. She at the time never knew that he is her world. He at the time never thought he would find her.

"Do you maybe wanna go for some coffee sometime. Get to know who I bumped into."
"Yeah getting to know the person who I bumped into too would be amazing.

Then we exchanged numbers.

They both kept in touch. They always got coffee every Friday morning.

I walked in the coffee shop. I walked into the place I have came to love since the beginning of time. Ever since I first took step in here.

Until he got the guts. He got the nerve. To ask her a very simple but hard question.

"Will you be mine?" He asked me. I nodded my head. He smiled widely. I smiled probably wider than him.

Then one night happened.

"Sebastian please don't go!" I pleaded. The man stood there. He looked at me. In the corner of his eyes. Tears steaming down my face. He held the suitcase.

"It just wasn't meant to be." He spoke softly. The pain in my heart. He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

Monophobia. The fear of being alone.

I sat there holding the baby. He was asleep. A tear fell down my face. I love him so much. Whenever I see his eyes I break. They remind me too much of his father.

The fear of knowing you are alone.

I sat there in tears. The baby. He died at the age of one. A year ago. He would have been two today. He died of an illness that all of a sudden hit him. Tears steaming down my face.

"Sebastian."

The fear of knowing you will always be alone.

I stood there. Just one step. Just one simple step. It had been three years since I had the baby. I look up to the moon.

"Monophobia. The fear of being alone... It's truly scary." I spoke to the stars. I then took the step.

Stop

Rewind

Monophobia. The fear of being alone.

Something I will never have. Something I will never get. No matter what happens.

"Sebastian if you walk out that damn door it means you are giving up on us." I spoke up. He turned his head. He looked at me.

"Us?" He asked, curious to what I have to say.

"You. Me. The baby."
"Baby?" He asked confused to what I mean. I need to tell him. Tell him the full on truth.

"I'm pregnant." I spoke. He stood there, surprised.

"Monophobia. The fear of being alone. I will never have that. So please don't let me get it." I tell him. He stood there. He nodded his head. He rushed up to me. Tears going down his face now. He took my face in his hands. He pressed his lips to me. I smiled. He pulled away. Our foreheads touching each other. He wiped my tears away.

The fear of being alone

The fear of being alone. The fear that is able to overcome as time goes by.

"Monophobia. The fear of being alone. It is very scary." I tell the kids on my lap. They were truly in awed of the story I told them. The story of how I met Sebastian. Their father. I smiled and looked up to Sebastian. He was smiling.

"We will never have to face the fear of being alone."