«Imagination- Bucky»

Title: Imagination

WC: 1484

•~•~•

I punched the punching bag. Then I hear the footsteps. I turn around and pin them to the ground. I see it's Steve. I smiled. I got up and helped him up.

"Jeez Kylie."
"Well don't sneak up on me while I train."
"How come you're not on the team?" He asked me. I looked away from him my smile washing away.

"I had given the opportunity up."
"How?"
"I accidentally killed my partner and then went to HYDRA cause they got control of me." I started to hit the bag again. His smile was away. He looked guilty.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't-"
"It's alright I don't talk about that." I just say as I remembered the day clearly. It was years ago. SHIELD had gotten me back a year ago and I haven't been happy since then. I feel as if the whole thing killing Alex was my fault. I had fallen for him and I killed him. It killed me. I then stopped punching the bag. I looked at Steve.

"You haven't been happy after you got out have you?" He asked me. I sighed. I walked over to the bench and took my water bottle. I took a sip. I looked at him. He had followed me.

"No I haven't. Life always has it way of finding my life horrible." I just say as I take another sip of water. He sighed at me. Then he seemed to get an idea.

<><><><>

I stared at the face. The face that has a smile. He has a strong jawline. Eyes filled with blue that reminds me of ice. Hair that seems so soft. A smile that is so beautiful. He stared at me. I was smiling. I felt loved for once. It had been so long since I felt this. I miss it.

"Morning." He just says.

<><><><>

My eyes opened. I get up and looked around. Who was that man. The man in my dream. Weird. My imagination is getting back to me. Getting the best of me.

The pain hits me of knowing I'll never feel that emotion. Only in my dream. I the got up out of my bed.

~~~~

A couple months later and now I'm searching for that man. By searching I mean whenever I have free time from training or work. I've even started to draw his face. And I'm a terrible artist but this is the most detail thing I could do. The best thing that makes me think of the man.

I doodled his face in my notebook. Steve and the other Avengers were all around me trying to see what's in my notebook. But I don't show them no I can't. I had joined the team yesterday. I haven't met the one named Bucky. They said I'll like him.

"So Kylie what's in the book?"
"Nothing."
"Come on just tell us."
"Screw you." I just tell Clint. They knew something was up. Mainly because they've known me for about seven months now.

I was tired. Tried from trying to find him. Tired from work. Tired from knowing I'll most likely will never find him.

"Kylie what's up with you?" Natasha asked. I was done. I slammed the book closed. I was about to scream on top of my lungs. I was done.