C2 ~ Katherine and Christy

Katherine’s PoV

I awoke at my usual time, made breakfast, got ready for the day. Finally when i was done with my morning routine i realized i had some free time. I sat outside, on our back porch with one of my old journals, reminiscing of the old days. I flipped through the pages passing poems, song lyrics and Journal Entries. Memories where flooding into my mind with every page i read,  Sad, Angry, and Happy memories. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't realize my oldest was standing there. I quickly wiped my tears away, both happy and sad tears. “Oh Hey there” I smile at her.

Christy PoV

I woke up like i usually do in the mornings, to the smell of pancakes, bacon and eggs. Oh and the sound of my sister Callie’s soft snores. I got a text from Miranda, which is weird since shes never up this early. She brought up this idea, which i got to say it actually sounds like a good idea. After we discussed it for a while I slowly got out of bed trying not to trip over any of Callie’s toys. I finally make it out of my room and make my way towards the kitchen. I saw my mom outside, looked like she was reading something.

I ate my breakfast, my mom still not moving from her seat on the porch. It was almost time for the rest of the kids to be getting up, so decided to go tell my mom that everyone would be, well, getting up soon.

I walked outside and i saw my mom with tears running down her cheeks, i couldnt tell if she was happy or sad but she was very concentrated on the book she had in her hands. I was getting ready to walk back into the house when she looked up and saw me. She wiped her tears off and greeted me “Oh hey there” and she smiled at me.

“Hey mom i was just coming out to tell you, the rest of the kids should be getting up soon.” I smiled back at her.

“Alright i'll be right in” She said setting down her book.

I stopped at the door, turning around to look at my mom, “Hey mom, can i ask you a question?” I asked shifting my weight one foot to another.

“Of course sweaty you can always ask me a question.” She said with a slight smile.

“I was wondering, how did you like being in a band at my age?” I asked.

Katherine’s PoV

Wow she wants to know stuff about ‘Cimorelli’. “It was hard work and dedication, stressful at times but it was always fun, especially when we would film videos we always had a blast shooting them. And making our fans proud was an amazing feeling. Im grateful chrissy came up with the idea of a band, even if she didn't originally plan for it to be a sister group.” I smiled the whole time thinking about everything that we went through.

“So it brought you guys closer together?” She asked.

“Oh ya, you see us now, we’re all still practically inseparable” I smiled. It looked like she was going to ask another question when we heard a loud crash come from inside. I looked inside seeing Nikki Jr rushing to pick up a broken vase, i then turned my attention back to Christy. “Anything else you want to know?” I ask her as she watched Nikki attempting to pick up after his mess.

“No, thanks mom… for everything.” She said look me in the eyes. I got up and gave her a quick hug.

“Anything for my precious kids.” I said. She smiled at me, both of us looking into the house seeing Nikki Jr leave and see Calvin carrying Callie down the stairs. “We better get in, and you need to go pick up your cousins.” I said kissing her forehead. She nodded and smiled walking through the house and walking towards the front door. She yelled bye to everyone and there was a chorus of ‘byes’ and ‘I love yous’. She left closing the door behind her, as soon as she left i heard my husband Nikki coming down the stairs with Cameron in his arms. I was standing at the kitchen counter and he walked by me giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before taking care of Cameron.

Now for my day to begin

~~~~

A/N: UPDATE! its a three day weekend! This week has been AMAZEBALLS!! We had a pep rally at school on Friday and OMG the Drumline left everyone in awe.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!! <3 Have a great day/night ya'll :D

∞ ForeverCimFam ∞