C25 ~ Tension

~Miranda’s PoV~

*One Week Later*

“Girls will you stop fighting and make up already!?” I shout towards Hannah and Sydney. Its been a long day of them bickering and them messing up… again.

“Miranda, come on lets go you need to calm down before you say something you're going to regret.” Christy whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and followed her out of the room.

“Why do they have to make things so difficult?” I ask as soon as we walk out of the building.

“I don't know Panda, but maybe we should ask Ariel and Jessie what happened that night?” Christy suggested.

“but we said we wouldn't ask!” I exclaimed.

“i know we did but that was before Jessie and Ariel made up. Now we can ask them without our heads being bit off.” Christy explained.

“Fine we’ll ask.” I replied, sighing.

~Hannah’s PoV~

“Sydney maybe Pandas right, maybe we should just forgive and forget. For the sake of the band.” I said. silence.

“I'm sorry i wouldn't listen to you but now I'm ready to listen.” I explain. Still nothing.

“So what now you're ignoring me?” i ask. nope no answer.

“Please talk to me Sydney, i-i miss talking to you.” I beg.

“Do you not understand I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!” She snapped, standing up she rushes out of the room.

“Sydney!” I yell after her standing up. Just as i was about to run after her Ariel puts her hand on my shoulder and shakes her head. Jessie then gets up and runs after Sydney.

“Don't go after her, she needs to calm down. Let Jessie take care of her right now.” Ariel whispered, pulling me into a hug. I started to cry, knowing that Sydney didn't want anything to do with me hurt, but what hurt me most was knowing i wasn't going to be the one holding her and helping her. Jessie was the one who was doing that, it was Jessie and not me.

“but that's supposed to be me.” I mumbled.

~Jessie’s PoV~

“Sydney? Where are you?” I yell.

“Go away Jessie!” She responded. I follow the sound of her voice to see her in her closet, back faced towards me.

“No Syd, I'm here just let it out.” I whisper sitting next to her, pulling her onto my lap. That did it, she started to sob into my shirt. Curling into a ball and holding on tight to me she cried, and cried. It hurt me to see her this way, not knowing what else to do i held her and rubbed circles on her back. We sat there for what felt like an hour before her breathing returned to normal.

“Thank you Jess, for being here.” She mumbled into my shirt.

“Its ok Syd, i'll always be here for you. Do you want to talk about it?” I ask. She shook her head then lifted it up. I wiped the tears that were running down her cheeks off, giving her a soft smile. “Ok, come on. I'm sure the girls will be wondering where we went.” I said standing up, pulling her up with me.

“Ok, b-but don't leave me alone with Hannah?” she asked.

“I won't.” I promised.

~Ariel’s PoV~

“Why won't she talk to me Ari?” Hannah asked me after her she had stopped crying.

“Shes hurting Han, I'm sure she will speak to you soon.” I tried to reassure her.