C23 ~ "On The Radio"

~Hannah’s PoV~

“haha, i cant believe they are still freaking out about the fact we didn't tell them we had an original song on the EP” Sydney laughed.

“I know right!” I agreed. We were currently sitting in my room looking through fan mail.

“Gosh they're so cute!” She squealed reading a new letter.

“That they are, i wish we could meet them all!” I smiled.

“Can we take a break? My fingers are all numb” She laughed.

“Yea, lets go watch a movie” I decided.

“Lets go! You make the popcorn.” She instructed.

“Yes ma’m” I smiled at her.

~Ariel’s PoV~

“Hey there angel” Aurora’s voice filled my ears as I picked up the phone.

“Hey baby” I sighed.

“What's wrong?” She asked, sounding worried

“I just miss you, and the girls are all busy so I'm all alone.” I pouted.

“Aw don't worry angel, the week will come to an end soon, then its just you and me for the entire spring break.” She chuckled.

“But its so far!” I dramatically said.

“How would you feel if i came early?” She asked. Just as i was about to answer the doorbell rang.

“I would love that, can you hold a minute someones at the door.” I respond, walking up the the front door.

“Surprise!” Aurora yelled as soon as i opened the door.

“Aurora!” I yelled happily jumping into her arms.

“I missed you too angel!” She laughed hugging me tight.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“What don't want me here?” She joked.

“No i do, but shouldn't you be at school, not  here an hour away?” I laughed.

“I would be, but with spring break just next week the classes were just watching movies, but i decided that being with my girlfriend would be a better way to spend my time.” She smiled, giving me a kiss.

“I agree with your decision.” i smiled back, giving her a longer kiss.

“What do you say we go to the beach?” She suggested.

“Can we bring Hanney? I'm pretty sure they aren't doing anything but watching movies.” I asked.

“Of course we can, i love your cousins Ari.” She smiled.

“Lets go then i'll text them.” I responded pulling her upstairs.

~Hannah's PoV~

Soon we were sitting in her bedroom pigging while watching Frozen. Just when olaf started singing his song about summer, i got a text.

‘You girls want to go to the beach with Aurora and I. There's going to be Ice cream!” - Ari

“Hey Syd, want to go to the beach with Auriel?” I asked.

“But they'll be all cute and stuff the entire time” She jokingly groaned.

“Theres ice cream in it.” I said.

“Now we are definitely going! Lets get changed!” Sydney squalled, pulling me off the bed.