C26 ~ Mended

~Hannah’s PoV~

“Sydney please wait.” I chased Sydney outside.

“What do you want!?” She yelled at me. I stopped. Thoughts running through my mind, trying to decide what to say. it felt as if time was standing still. Nothing was said we just stood there. Waiting. Waiting for me to say something.

“I just want you to talk to me, please.” I beg.

“We have nothing to talk about.” Sydney says coldly.

“Yes we do Syd!” I screamed.

“Don't you call me Syd, you will call me Sydney i am no longer the other half of Hanney, go find yourself a new friend who isn't so ‘careless’.” She screamed back.

“Sydney! don't say that you're my best friend! and you're my cousin! I love you, please i'm sorry, i'm sorry for everything i said!” I yelled.

“You're just saying that Hannah!” She yelled back.

“Sydney, please just please listen to me. Please.” I beg, feeling myself tear up.

“Why? Why should i you wouldn't listen to me when i asked you to. Why should i treat you any differently!?” She shouted.

“I'M SORRY SYDNEY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I DIDN'T MEAN TO CALL YOU ALL THOSE THINGS!” I shouted back, no longer controlling my tears. “I'm sorry, i truly am sorry, Sydney please i'm begging you, forgive me please, i'm not mad about the picture frame anymore. Please i want my best friend back, i want my twin from another mother back. I want the other half of Hanney back. Please Sydney, please.” I cried out. I stood there waiting for her response, just stood there in complete silence.

~Sydney’s PoV~

“Please Sydney, please” She whispered.

I stood there staring at the broken girl standing in front of me. My best friend, my twin from another, the first half of Hanney, the girl who i grew up with all my life, was standing there crying her heart out.

“H-Hannah, I-I…” I stuttered out.

“Sydney please.” She whispered once more. I look away from her, whipping stray tears from my face before turning back towards her. I take a couple step closer to her, only to stop when i was in arm length distance. Slowly i brought my hands towards her. I set them on her shoulders and… hesitantly bring her into a hug.

“I-Its ok Hannah. I-I forgive you.” I whisper in her ear. She sobbed into my shirt hugging me back. She repetitively whispered ‘I'm sorry’ into my shirt. There we stood holding each other crying, unaware of our surroundings.

*one day after the fight*

~Jessie’s PoV~

“How could we all forget our chargers?” I laughed as i dropped my duffel bag on the ground.

“I have no idea, we were all just in a rush for this well needed vacation.” Ariel laughed along.

“Plus i think its a good thing that we don't have any electronics with us.” Miranda said.

“Why is that?” Sydney asked.

“Now we can have a true relaxing Vacation.” Christy answered.

“No electronics mean no work, just us 6 cousins relaxing in this cabin.” Hannah sighed sitting down on the couch.

“LETS GO SWIMMING!” I yelled.

“Ya lets go.” Sydney said pulling Hannah and Miranda out. I grab Ariel and Christy out.