C5 ~ Lauren and Hannah

~Lauren’s PoV~

My husbands alarm went off, unlike most mornings i can sleep through this but i was so exhausted and i was awaken easily.

“Honey, will you turn it off?” I said sleepy.

“Hm? oh the alarm” He got up and turned it off. He walked over to the bed and gave me a kiss before getting ready for work.

I slowly got out of bed before going to my computer to see my schedule for the day. Oh boy is this going to be long…

“Babe, I have 3 appointments today so ill be home around 9 so ill need you to cook.” I told him as i logged off.

“Ok Lolo, well I'm off to work.” He walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving for work. I finished getting ready for the day before heading downstairs to cook. The start of a normal day.

~Hannah’s PoV~

My phone was beeping like crazy, i groaned when i reached for it. When i looked at the time my eyes literally jumped out of my eye sockets. Aw man i'm late! and i had like 50 messages from Sydney, i sighed before jumping out of my bed and rushing to get ready for school. Christy always picks me up last so that's a plus. As soon as I was dressed I heard my mom call me downstairs.

"COMING!" I yelled back at her. I ran down the stairs all ready. "Ya mom?"

"I just wanted to let you know I will be gone later than usual so your father well prepare dinner." She said as she concentrated on cooking.

"Oh ok... what are you shooting today?" I asked her trying to fill the silence.

"Today is a busy day. I have 3 shootings today, this morning I'm shooting for a magazine, then I'm doing a private shooting for a soldier and his family, and then I have a wedding plus reception to shoot."  She said as she served breakfast.

"Oh cool what magazine?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, hold on sweetie…” She said before walking away. She came back like 5 minutes later with Jake Jr and Lana. I washed my plates after my breakfast. I heard a honk outside so i rushed my goodbyes kissed my mom on the cheek, hugged Lana, and high fived Jake Jr before running outside to Christy’s car.

“Good morning everyone!” i said as i got in the car. Everyone returned a ‘hey’ or ‘good morning’ and then like that we drove to school.

~~~~

A/N: I'm currently in my digital photography class when I finished writing this. Now for Algebra 2 then HOME! Hope everyone is having a lovely day!! <3

∞ ForeverCimFam ∞