C11 ~ Auriel

~Aurora’s PoV~

I wake up glancing at my phone, the time reads 12 and decide to get ready for the date, even if it was 6 hours away. I want this night to be perfect. I quickly jump into the shower, i start singing ‘XO’ by beyonce, halfway through the song i hear banging on the bathroom door. I quickly rinse myself off before stepping out of the shower. Wrapping myself in a towel i open the door, almost getting hit in the face as the person was still knocking.

“Hey! watch it!” I yell. I look at the person who was knocking “What the heck Jessie?! you scared me… why are you here?” I ask.

“Oh ha, sorry um I knew you were going out with Ariel this afternoon and i tried calling to make sure you were up getting ready but when you didn't answer i figured you were still asleep so i came to wake you.” She explained.

“Then why were you banging on my door when you heard me in the shower!?” I exclaimed.

“Oh that, ya i was just bored.” She says shrugging her shoulders. I glare at her and she just smiles. “Um Aurora you can go back in the shower now?” she says as she turns and heads for the door. “Oh and you have an amazing voice, you should sing to her tonight.” she says stopping before walking out. I turn around and finish my shower. I get dressed in a fancy but casual attire. I call the restaurant and double check i have a table. I then leave getting some tickets for a movie. As i was paying for the movie for the second part of the date an idea pops into my head. Texting her cousins minus Sydney seeing as she left for Paris this morning, i ask if they can help me set it up while Ari and i are in the movies. Of course they agree. Seeing the time i head to pick up my beautiful girlfriend, along the way i pick up the flowers and chocolate i had ordered. This night is going to be perfect.

~Ariel’s PoV~

I'm putting the last touches on to my outfit when i hear knocking at the front door, I rush over to the door and open it up and see my stunning girlfriend with my favorite flowers and chocolate. I let out a squeal and pull her into a hug.

“Hey princess, you ready?” Aurora asks pulling away and giving me a peck on the lips.

“Yes, let me just get my purse.” I respond smiling.

We drive away, the car filled with silence, other than the radio, but its the nice comfortable kind of silence. Aurora would occasionally kiss my hand and rubbed the top. Im pretty sure i blushed every time she kissed my hand. I draw my attention from the window to my spectacular girlfriend. I was staring at her for most of the ride, i noticed she started blushing after her eyes flickered off to the side seeing me stare. I couldn't help the goofy smile that crept onto my face, i leaned towards her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Why are you so adorable?” I whisper in her ear before leaning back in my seat. I held in my laugh when i saw her blush darken. I was so distracted by her beauty i hadn't noticed we stopped. Aurora quickly got out of the car and walked to my side of the car. She opened the door for me and bowed.

“My lady” She said before standing up. I laughed at her cuteness.

“Why thank you.” I responded. I looked at the restaurant and i squealed in excitement seeing it was my favorite. She walked me to the door, opening it for me. taking a step in i’m hit with the smell of all the different type of Chinese food.

“May i help you?” the lady at the counter asks.

“Yes, i have a reservation.” Aurora states.

“Name please?” The lady asks.

“Its under the name Aurora Williams.” Aurora says smiling.