C22 ~ Special Fan

*1 Month Later*

~ Jessie's Pov~

"Welp I'm new to this whole vlogging thing but Ariel said it was my turn so here I am!" I nervously smiled into the camera.

"Ooh is someone finally recording?" Sydney joked.

"Haha very funny. But this is so awkward! What do I say?" I pouted.

"Hello there,  Fans who we have no idea what to call yet, we have a busy day ahead of us today. Care to elaborate Jess?" Sydney said.

“Sure! We have a concert later today, and a meet and greet! today should be a lot of fun we cant wait to meet ya’ll!”  I exclaimed.

*Time Skip*

“Ok girls! time for prayer.” Miranda gathered us. I handed the camera to one of the stage managers and had them film us. After our prayer circle was over i retrieved the camera and set it somewhere where it could film us while we were on stage.

“Enjoy the show!” I wink at the camera before running to my position. Miranda then started the countdown signals

3…

2…

1…

run on stage!

*Time Skip*

~Christy's Pov~

“OMG! That was so fun!” I yelled as we walked off stage.

“I Know right! Now we get to meet some of the fans!!” Hannah exclaimed.

“Yes! Meet and greet!” Sydney cheered.

“Dudes calm down, how are ya’ll so hyper?” Jessie complained.

“Come on, lets go” Miranda said ushering us to a room with a table for us to sit at.

*Time Skip*

“Hey There, what's your name sweetie?” I asked.

“S-Sammie.” She whispered.

“No need to be shy sweetheart.” I gave her an encouraging smile.

“Ca-Will you sign this?” She asked, handing me a booklet. Her sleeve slides up a little revealing fresh cuts.

“oh sweetie, come with me.” I said directing her behind the poster that had our name plastered on it.

“i-im s-sorry.” She sniffled.

“Don't apologize.” I said pulling her into a hug. She broke down crying in my arms, all i could do was rub her back and whisper smoothing things in her ear.

“S-sorry for crying on you.” She mumbled.

“Its ok babygirl, no need to apologize. Listen what is your Twitter? I want you to DM me anytime when you feel like doing this again.” I smoothed her.

“I-its um… @Chrissyssexy14” She blushed.

“Aww! Thats so cute.” I smiled giving her a side hug.

“Thank you for uh holding me while i cried.” She smiled.

“Anytime. Now lets get back before they worry.” I said standing up. I lead her back to the table area and had the rest of the girls sign her little booklet. We took a photo with her before she left. As she left i waved at her and gave her a smile before returning to the rest of the signing.

~Miranda's Pov~

“Finally! Sleep!” Ariel yelled as she slid into the car.

“Actually…” I hestitated.

“Ugh, what? We have more things to do? Cant we just SLEEP!” Jessie complained.

“We are doing the live video chat to announce the release of our EP? You remember its released tonight right?” I asked.

“I remembered Panda!” Hannah responded.

“I might have forgotten.” Ariel confessed.

“Same here.” Jessie joined in.

“Dido.” Christy piped up.

“I didnt i also remembered.” Sydney smiled.

“So Hanney and i are the only ones who remembered? How!?” I laughed. Everyone joined in considering we are the ones who usually forget everything.

“Who’s house are we going to record it at?” Christy asked.

“We can go to mine?” I suggested. Everyone agreed and Christy took off towards my house.

*Time Skip*

“It goes on sale…” I started off.

“In 3...” Christy began the countdown.

“2...” Ariel took over.

“1…” Jessie finished

“ITS ON SALE!” Hanney yelled.

“Its been lovely chatting with all of ya’ll but its late and we are excausted from the show.” I stated.

“WE are off to bed” Jessie said, dragging a half asleep Ariel away.

“Night Ya’ll!” Sydney said grabbing Hannah, both of them running outside.

“We Love you!” Christy and i yelled at the same time before turning off the twitcam.

“Bye, drive safe!” I yelled out to Christy as she pulled out of the driveway.

Finally, Sleep...

~~~~

So this is pretty much a filler, Drama coming soon... Can you guess what it is?

Anyways, i have this other story on another account called 'Together Again' I'm co-writing it with a friend of mine and i would love it if you would check it out! Its on the Account called Annie_Jerk 

QotU: Do you play instruments? If so which ones?

Have a nice day ya'll!! <3

∞ForeverCimFam∞