Prologe

In year 2020 Cimorelli's life was a busy one

Christina was married with Nick, her long time boyfriend. She had a daughter, Miranda and was expecting another child, a boy.Nick proposed to her on their 6th year anniversary when he took her out with her family to her favorite restaurant. Everyone was in on the anniversary plan. She was in tears, happy tears of course, when he knelt down on one knee and asked her to be his wife.

Katherine was married to Nikki, he finally worked up the courage to ask her out and they fell instantly in love. They had a daughter, Christy. Nikki proposed to her while they were on a walk on the beach, in fact it was the beach where they first meet. The beach were Cimorelli guest appeared in Dave Days rendition of "Million Bucks".

Lisa was newly wedded to actor Callan McAuliffe. They meet on the red carpet at a event, bumping into each other (literally). Callan asked her out on a date and on that perfect date he asked her to be his girlfriend, which she gladly accepted. He later proposed to her on their fifth year anniversary. She is expecting a child, a baby girl.

Amy is engaged to country singer Hunter Hayes, they were madly in love. She was busy preparing for her wedding that was going to be in November of 2020. They meet VMA's in 2016, they were both up for awards and ended up sitting next to each other. They click almost immediately, they hardly even payed attention to the award show, that is until Cimorelli was called up to accept their award and she had to get up. Believe me when i say she was embarrassed for not realizing they had won. Hunter proposed to her on her birthday, he put the ring in a necklace box so when she opened it he was on one knee and he proposed.

Lauren is in a serious commitment with actor Jake T Austin. They meet at the 2017 teen choice awards, when she tripped into him. It was love at first sight. They went on their first date a week later. It was a magical evening. Rumour has it Jake might be popping the big question soon.

Dani is dating actor Leo Howard, and it is starting to get serious between them. They also meet at the 2017 teen choice awards. Jake and Leo where walking together when Lauren tripped into Jake. Dani and Leo started talking up a storm and they clicked. They had 3 dates before he asked her to be his girlfriend, and when he did it was at an amazing restaurant.

They all had a band meeting and all decided that maybe it was time to retire. They decided their fans needed a proper send off, they decided to film them singing 3 songs, Party in the USA, ABC and Wings, in that order. At the end of the video they announced their retirement and after that they had a montage of picture of them throughout the years from 2007-2020. they ended the video with their classic signature... "Hey i'm Christina, I'm Katherine, I'm Lisa, I'm Amy, I'm Lauren, I'm Dani and We're Cimorelli"

With that they all went their separate ways...

Well not really they all moved back to their hometown Sacramento. Christina became a couple's therapist, Katherine opened a bakeshop, Lisa opened a hair and nail salon, Amy became a Kindergarten teacher, Lauren became a photographer and Dani started her own fashion empire, called (of course) Cimorelli. They were all living out their dreams, and they had a family to share it with.

This story is based in the year 2036

Christina Reali

Husband: Nick Reali

Kids: Miranda,18; Nick Jr, 16; Mason, 10; Nathaniel 8; Noel 4; Maddie 2

Katherine Hollywood

Husband: Nikki Hollywood

Kids: Christy, 17; Nikki Jr, 15; Calvin, 12; Callie, 5; Cameron, 2

Lisa McAuliffe

Husband: Callan McAuliffe

Kids: Ariel, 16; Callan Jr, 11; Candice, 3; Aaron, 1

Amy Hayes

Husband: Hunter Hayes

Kids: Jessie, 15; Hunter Jr, 10; Jaden, 4; Hailey 1

Lauren Austin

Husband: Jake T Austin

Kids: Hannah, 14; Jake Jr, 9; Lana, 3

Dani Howard

Husband: Leo Howard

Kids: Sydney, 14; Leo Jr, 7; Danya, Unborn

~~~~

A/N: Ha He, well there's my Prologue! So i hope you enjoyed it. This is my first Fanfiction so hopefully it isn't that bad. Bye Ya'll

∞ ForeverCimFam ∞