C9 ~ Gettin' Started

~Miranda’s PoV~
“Ok girls, we are going to get cracking today with the band." I said as we all piled into the car.
“Ugh but its Friday! cant we just start tomorrow?” Jessie complained.
“Well… we can put off filming the cover till tomorrow but today we are going to set everything up, social media wise.” I explain.
“Ok good with me!” Jessie said.
“Ariel, will you set up the YouTube account? and Christy will you do the Facebook? and i'll do the Twitter?” i asked.
“Ya ok.” Ariel smiled.
“Good with me.” Christy responded.
“wait what about us?” Hannah asked.
“You three don't have twitters yet, so you are going to set those up. Oh and after you finish that Jessie you will set up the Vine account AFTER I finish setting up the Twitter, and hannah you will set up the instagram account. Syd you can set up the ask account.” I gave out their assignments.
“Ok!” Hannah and Sydney said at the same time.
“Alrighty boss” Jessie joked.

~Ariel’s PoV~
As soon as Miranda walked away and I got started setting up our YouTube account. Halfway through i realized, we don't have a band photo yet!.
“Hannah! Miranda!” I called them into the living room.
“Ya Ariel?” Hannah asked being the first to walk in the door.
“Will you go get the camera, and Do you know if Aunt Lauren is busy right now?.” I ask her.
“She isn't busy, she has the day off today. Why do you need my mom and the camera?” she asks back.
“We need a band photo so i was going to ask her to take it for us.” I explained.
“Oh Ya! Cool, i'll call her to come over… when do you want her to come?” she responded.
“in… 3 hours? ya in 3 hours so everyone can get ready.” I responded.
“Alright, well i'm going home to get some clothes so i'll just ask her then.” She smiled.
“WAIT!” I called her back in before she left.
“Ya?” she chuckled.
“We need to discuss what we are all going to wear in the picture, go get Sydney?” I asked.
“Ok!” she answered then ran off to find Sydney.
“Nice handling little cuz.” Miranda said, causing me to jump.
“Jeez, next time warn me when you walk into a room. You scared me.” I said turning around.
“Oops sorry.” She apologized.
“I'm assuming you overheard most of that conversation?” I asked.
“Sure did, i'll go gather everyone else.” She smiled before walking off.

~Sydney’s PoV~
I was sitting in the backyard typing away on our ask account, setting up our bio, when Hannah came running outside.
“Hey Syd?” She said as she approached.
“Yes Han?” I asked.
“Ariel wants to talk to you, about arranging outfits.” She explained.
“Oh, for what?” I asked.
“The band photo.” She smiled.
“Ok! Help me up.” I reached my hand out to her.
I walked into the living Room and saw everyone was already in there.
“So you needed me Ariel?” I asked.
“Ya, since you volunteered to pick out outfits, we need you to pick the outfits for each of us to wear.” She explained.
“Ok lets get to this.” I said sitting down with a notepad and pencil.
After 20 mins I had finished all the outfits, thankfully i know what all the girls have in their closets… does that sound creepy?
“So what do you girls think?” I asked. They all looked around at each other.
“WE LOVE IT!” They all screamed, and we all got in a group hug.
“Ok, Ok now everyone home and get ready.”Miranda ordered us.
“Yes Mam” I stood up and did a salute.
“Haha very funny, just go get ready.” She chuckled as she headed up stairs.
“Chrissy give me a ride?” I asked.
“Ya lets go.” She smiled.

~Hannah’s PoV~
I ran inside my house instantly finding my brother on the couch. “Hey Jakey, have you seen mom?” I asked.
“Ya shes upstairs.” He said, his eyes not leaving the tv screen.
“Ok thanks.” I said running off to my moms room. She was on her computer, looks like twitter.
“Hey mom?” i said while approaching her.
“Yes Hannah?” She asked, turning around in her chair.
“The girls and i were wondering if you could take our band picture today…?” I asked.
“Of course dear, what time?” She responded.
“In… 2 hours.” I said.
“Ok, go get ready.” She smiled.
“Alright.” I said before leaving to my bedroom. As soon as i walked in i looked for everything Sydney told me to grab.