C12 ~ Signed!

~Anonymous Persons’ PoV~

Sitting on my bed messing around on YouTube when i came across a video of 6 girls singing, “So Far So Great by Demi Lovato Cover by Cimorelli 2.0” I recognized the name Cimorelli, after watching their cover I immediately called for my dad, who was a producer for Hollywood Records.

“Dad! Come look at this!!” I yelled.

“What is it pal?” He asked as he walked in.

“Look at this video i found!” I said pushing replay on the video.

“Will you look it there, they take after their parents…” My dad commented.

“Who’s their parents?” I ask confused.

“I use to be OBSESSED with this girl group when i was your age ‘Cimorelli’. It was a group of 6 sisters, they're all grown up now and are married with children. These are their oldest kids” he explained.

“Dad, i think you know what to do.” I said with a huge grin on my face.

“So do i kiddo, so do i.” He smiled back.

~Jessie’s PoV~

“Jaden! Give me that back!” Hunter Jr yelled.

“No!” Jaden yelled back.

“Will both of you be quiet!” I yelled at them irritated.

“Sorry!” They yelled in sync. Finally peace.

“Whaaa” Hailey cried.

“Great” i mumbled under my breath before getting up, walking across the hall. Picking up Hailey i sung a quiet lullaby rocking her, while pacing around her room. I had just put Hailey back to bed, when i walked into my room seeing my phone with the screen glowing.

‘Hello?’ I said into the phone.

‘Hey! Dani and Sydney is coming home today and we want to go to her house is your mom there?’ I heard my aunt Lauren say.

‘She’s still at the school for parent teacher conferences but she should be here later.’ I said into the phone.

‘your dad still not home?’ Lauren asked.

‘No… he said he'd be back later this week.’ I sighed into the phone.

‘Do you think you can bring the kids in 2 hours then?’ she asked.

‘Of course aunt lolo i wouldn't miss it for the world.’ i replied.

‘great but don't tell Sydney or Dani its a surprise!’ she squealed.

‘wouldn't dream of it, better go get them boys ready then. Bye love ya!’ I said into the phone.

‘Alright Jess, love you too!’ She said before hanging up.

Yay Sydney coming home!

~Sydney’s PoV~

My mom and i were making a last round of shopping before heading to the airport. We were in disguise due to how famous my family was, plus being in Cimorelli 2.0 didn't help either, apparently our band is HUGE here. I smiled as i got my everyone gifts and my own personal souvenir. After a SUPER long boring airplane ride, we finally arrived back in California. My legs were asleep, yours would be too if you only got up to use the restroom on a 12 hour flight. I was so glad to feel the California sun on me again. As soon as we walked outside there was a TON of paparazzi taking my mom and my picture, yelling questions at us. Luckily my mom had called John one of our bodyguards ahead of time. When we finally made it to the car both my mom and i were singing at the top of our lungs as Katie drove us home. I bet you're thinking a driver too? well ya but shes only for my mom at the moment since my dad doesn't want my mom to drive while shes pregnant.