C8 ~ Hanney

~Hannah PoV~

*ring ring*

FINALLY school is over. I run over to my locker and quickly put my things I didn't need away. Then I went and found Christy.

"Hey Christy, I was wondering if instead of dropping Syd and I off at our houses you can drop it's off at the beach?" I asked her.

"If course Han." She smiled while unlocking her car.

I was sitting in the back impatiently playing on my phone, waiting for everyone to get in the car. Sydney came in sliding in next to me. I gave her a quick smile before turning my attention back to my phone. I switch to my messages and start to text Sydney as the rest of the girls pile in.

‘I talked to Christy, shes going to drop us off at the beach.’ - H

‘Ok, What are we going to do?’ - S

‘Hang, talk, eat!’ - H

‘FOOD! yum, what did you bring?’ - S

‘Surprise(; and Nutella, of course!’ - H

‘YAY NUTELLA :D’ - S

‘LOL you're just like you mother’ - H

‘And you with your mother.’ - S

“Hannah! Sydney! Hello?” Christy’s voice broke me out of my little world.

“Ya?” both Syd and I said at the same time, causing us to go into a fit of laughter.

“Ok girlies this is your stop, have fun and be careful!” Christy yelled out at us as we ran out.

“Race ya?” Sydney said before she raced off to our hideout.

“Hey! No fair!” i yelled out after her, trying to catch up.

“Haha, beat ya!” She yelled while she jumped up and down.

“Only cuz you cheated!” I called out to her.

“Nuh uh!” she argued.

“Ya ha” I responded. We went back and forth until we both got hungry. We walked into our little hideout, and i took out the snacks. We sat and ate just relaxing. I was slowly turning the conversation towards what has been upsetting her.

~Sydney’s PoV~

Hannah and I were relaxing and eating when i finally noticed what she was doing. I swallowed the food i had in my mouth.

“Come on Han, ask the question you want to ask. I won't bite.” I smiled nervously at her.

“What's wrong Syd? you've been acting kind of distant, and down.” She said sadly.

“So many things… but theyre petty.” I said looking down.

“Come on Syd, im here for you just tell me what's wrong.”  She begged.

“i don't want to be a bother…” I hestitated.

“Syd look at me! you are not a bother.” She said forcing me to look at her.

“I didnt want to be in the band… don't get me wrong i love singing, but i didnt want to be a drag on the band with me always bieng down…” I looked at my down playing with my fingers.

“Syd you are an amazing singer, why are you down?” Hannah said.

“my mom… she’ll forget me when Danya comes… shes already distancing herself. she may not realize shes doing it but nonetheless shes doing it.” I responded sadly. I could feel myself tearing up.

“Oh Sydney! come here, You are an amazing person If aunt Dani can't see that then its her lost.” She said hugging me. I felt the tears run down my cheeks, she wiped the tears away from my face and held me tighter. “But give her the benefit of the doubt ok? There has to be a reason shes acting the way she is. Don't give up on her ok Syd?” She sighed.

“Ok Han… we should get going now though.” I smiled at her. We walked away both heading home. I called Christy asking her to come get us. She said sure and we waited. We finally got home and i hugged her goodbye. I quickly got ready for bed, falling asleep.

~~~~

A/N: What's this? I updated?! I know it's short but it's a lovely chapter lol. I FAILED MY PRE-AP ENGLISH TEST!! I'm an idiot and forgot to do the part of the test I got to take home...

Anyways, The next chapter I will try and make it longer. It'll be about the band not just a couple of the girls...

Oh! and I would like some ideas for songs that Cimorelli 2.0 can cover, cuz every once in a while I will be posting a chapter about them filming covers. AND I need songs!! I'm not really hop on the know since I don't listen to new music...

I hope everyone has a good week and hopefully I'll update this weekend. Bye!! <3

∞ ForeverCimFam ∞